gravel voiced dychey and his irritatingly resilient, bowl swirling blue shites v mellifluous eddie's heroic, decimated squad of black and white grunts.

thebrokendoll

right then, it's time to take out another 30 day free trial of amazon prime, just don't forget to cancel it.

and that's because we're playing a game of football at 19.30 in the north(ish) west of england in the lawless, feral town of liverpool, although it's actually everton we play.

hate these blue dipping cunts, desperate to see them flush. I'd like to think we'll be helping them on their way down, so...    0-3, 

chook hat trick.

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Haha 11

I don't think Everton will go down this season, but I hope we stuff the stanley blade loving bin dipping twats and make them shit bricks looking at the league table late on thursday night.

2 nill to the Toon.

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Is this the first visit back to the shit hole for Gordon? I hope he keeps his head and he is the difference. 

Will be a tough game but confident we will win. 

He came on in the last few mins last season.  Although the ground was empty at that point. 

• Like 1

They're playing better than last year by a mile but couldn't finish their breakfasts, if we score first we win. I wouldn't want them getting the first, we need an easy game after playing Man Uni.....oh!

• Haha 8

Hopefully my prime handles the stream better than last year - buffered worse than my fucking IPTV a year ago. Also, we'll batter them with a ricochet off the geps of a just stop oil protester to round off a comfortable 3-0 win.

Hot Dog Meat GIF by Applegate

10 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

I've just had a quick look over the Everton forum.

They seem to hate us.  The feeling is mutual you bunch of tramps.

They also seem pretty confident - which is a good sign.

They always do seem confident - they are a mad breed. They think they will beat anyone and everyone at Goodison, despite barely ever registering a win there because their home support starts and dies with a handful of roman candles pre-game.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Holden McGroin said:

I've just had a quick look over the Everton forum.

They seem to hate us.  The feeling is mutual you bunch of tramps.

They also seem pretty confident - which is a good sign.

boy oh boy is the feeling mutual.

any empathy I had with scousers during the thatcher years has long since disappeared. fuck everton fc, fuck liverpool fc and fuck the entire city of hand wringing, self pity.

• Haha 3

They're still trying to claim that 10 points is unreasonable. You avoided relegation, dickheads. You avoided at least an entire season outside of the Premier League. You avoided financial oblivion.  You avoided losing most of your squad at knockdown prices when you'd already overpaid for them. You avoided the plug probably being pulled on your new stadium. You're probably gonna get bought by 777 which would likely not have happened if you'd been relegated.

10 points is not remotely harsh. You're so fucking lucky to have had the deduction in a season when the promoted clubs are pure dogshit.

Edited by Gemmill
  • Like 5