Newcastle United vs Fulham FC

Gemmill

2 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

Let's see if Hall is trusted enough to give a break to Gordon or Miggy when we're 2 nil up at home against 10 men. 

Something seriously wrong with him if he can't come on even now right? 

eddie doesn’t fancy him. I think he’s going back to Chelsea 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, aimaad22 said:

Yes but if you've watched us regularly you know he's one of the first candidates for an upgrade. He has his occasional moments but on the whole he's not a CL quality player and he sticks out like a sore thumb in an otherwise free flowing attacking side. 

This is not something we are just realizing today. 

I’m fully aware of his capabilities and completely agree we can improve on that position. Bar the he elite players Bruno, Botman, Trippier and Isak from last season (Myabe Big Joe) they could all be upgraded.  If you’re talking about competing at the top level of CL of course. 

I don’t sit and whinge about him every time he makes a mistake though

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Krafth has played well which again you have to question why hasn't he been used a little more recently. 

Because he’s unlucky that’s he’s a right back and Trippier is  possibly our most important player. Right up there with Bruno anyway 

• Like 3

Just now, Alex said:

Because he’s unlucky that’s he’s a right back and Trippier is  possibly our most important player. Right up there with Bruno anyway 

But why not give him 10 minutes when Trips looks fucked? 

1 minute ago, Holden McGroin said:

I’m fully aware of his capabilities and completely agree we can improve on that position. Bar the he elite players Bruno, Botman, Trippier and Isak from last season (Myabe Big Joe) they could all be upgraded.  If you’re talking about competing at the top level of CL of course. 

I don’t sit and whinge about him every time he makes a mistake though

We sit and whinge about everything during a game mate. Nobody is picking on him, he just has more whingable moments than anyone else :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Kid Dynamite said:

Didn't realise Steve Watson scored for us as a 17 year old too

Him and Robbie Elliott started at RB and LB respectively in the old second division aged 16 iirc. When Ardilles was manager  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

But why not give him 10 minutes when Trips looks fucked? 

Fair enough. I thought you meant in terms of starting. But I agree with you there