Happy New Year

Andrew

Happy New Year lads.

If you'd told me 18 years ago that I'd still be on here, posting and running the place I would have fallen into a deep depression, but its actually alright!

2023s been a weird fucking year in our household, 2024 has a return to the UK for the first time since 2018 bit on the cards so its only going to get weirder.

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Happy New Year lads.

If you'd told me 18 years ago that I'd still be on here, posting and running the place I would have fallen into a deep depression, but its actually alright!

2023s been a weird fucking year in our household, 2024 has a return to the UK for the first time since 2018 bit on the cards so its only going to get weirder.

200.gif?cid=7ad0e14csv9p98829is6dstf2bcs

Lots to look forward to in 2024!

On 05/08/2005 at 10:49, LeazesMag said:

Just had an idea, make a film called 2024...

a semi muslim state where half the population hardly dare to go out at night for fear of the human rights brigade protesting that it would offend muslims to drink.

Half the female population walk around with their faces covered, while Downing Street is constantly lobbied by the muslim community and human rights brigade

to force the rest in the interests of multi racial harmony and relations.

Bombs continue to go off at the rate of one a day in the big cities but do gooders insist there is no need to panic.

Nah, it'll never happen, right !

• Haha 9
  • Jaysus... 1

Thank Christ NYE is here. Only one more day of excessive eating and boozing to go before the January detox. I’m genuinely looking forward to getting back on the porridge and protein shakes. Think I’ve got gut rot from all the cheese and wine. Wouldn’t be shocked if gout is in the post 

• Haha 1

We have some nibbles, just waiting to give the eldest a lift then it's food and drink time. Incidentally, one of my favourite NYE night's was when the kids were little, I told the missus to just go to her mate's party whilst I stayed in, put the the bairns to bed then had a couple of cans, ordered an Indian and watched the guns of navarone. It ended up being a great night tbh. :lol:

• Haha 6

5 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

We have some nibbles, just waiting to give the eldest a lift then it's food and drink time. Incidentally, one of my favourite NYE night's was when the kids were little, I told the missus to just go to her mate's party whilst I stayed in, put the the bairns to bed then had a couple of cans, ordered an Indian and watched the guns of navarone. It ended up being a great night tbh. :lol:

Magic.

My Mrs is feeling crap from a night shift so I’m going to make some seafood (which she hates), then watch a movie after getting kids to bed. The Tv will be all mine. 

• Haha 7

48 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Reminded me of that Bottom episode that 😂

• Haha 3