Happy New Year

Andrew

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

We have some nibbles, just waiting to give the eldest a lift then it's food and drink time. Incidentally, one of my favourite NYE night's was when the kids were little, I told the missus to just go to her mate's party whilst I stayed in, put the the bairns to bed then had a couple of cans, ordered an Indian and watched the guns of navarone. It ended up being a great night tbh. :lol:

Zulu was on Channel 4 earlier, I hope you didn’t miss out :good: 

• Haha 6

The last 6 years have been the worst of my life, 2023 was a little bit better.

2024, I hope will be a little bit better as well.

I often did look in here when things were bad and i wasn't posting, it always cheered me up. ( I thank you all for that, I also apologize for some of my immature and angry posts over those previous years ) 

And like all you on here, I hope our club, our love that is Newcastle United Football Club improve and get better and better.

Hopefully starting off win a win against those horrible sad mackem bastards on saturday.

Wishing all Toontastic members a happy and healthy 2024.

• Like 14

36 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

6 of us are going to hell for the new year :) 

IMG_3502.thumb.jpeg.727dab740bbd958c3fcb007827591a35.jpeg

Happy new year you desperate bunch of degenerates :D 

Madeleine McCann wins most rounds iirc 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Fucking firework wankers woke me up at midnight the cunts

Angry Comedy Bang Bang GIF

• Haha 7

Happy new year men. I had some beer, some wine, some champagne then some prosecco. It was a bit like the chumbawumba song but I didn't get knocked down or sing Danny boy. :good:

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, Alex said:

It did about two minutes in :lol: 

After that  “the heart of a dead child” cropped up. Felt a bit guilty about that one but I still won. It got so serious we played through the bells. The best part was the now permanent Mrs PL’s  best friend outing herself via her answers as some sort of Teutonic/nazi dominatrix :) 

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, Alex said:

poorly timed Holocaust jokes was always a winning hand 

• Haha 4

1924 - 2024

It's time for a centenary FA cup win at Wembley. Get through the mackems, get some players back and make it happen, NUFC. :good:

newcastles-captain-frank-hudspeth.jpg

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

1924 - 2024

It's time for a centenary FA cup win at Wembley. Get through the mackems, get some players back and make it happen, NUFC. :good:

newcastles-captain-frank-hudspeth.jpg

Frank Hudspeth from Percy Main :) 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, strawb said:

All the best everyone, was up at 7 for a 10km mooch around the boggy Derbyshire dales, got trench foot I think

This reminded me of a (sadly departed) friend of mine. He worked as a security guard and C&A in town. He use to come round and take his boots off after work and usually swiftly get told to put them back on again as they fucking stank. Anyway, he turned up one time at another mate’s who quipped “Here he is, the trench foot mafia’. 
‘Funnier’ in the context of it being about two weeks after the Columbine massacre.

And on that note, happy new year 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

As of today, I shall only going to watch TV in 1080p.

It’s my new year resolution.

No, you shut up! 

With pidgin English subtitles yeah ?

3 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

poorly timed Holocaust jokes was always a winning hand 

"Meatloaf, the meat" brought to you by "Meatloaf, the man" is still the shittest, year hilarious hand I have ever seen in this game. Admittedly this was online as I am yet to see a Meatloaf card in my deck at home.