Fuck this shit, paedo CG cock sucking inbreds vs here you go mate we don’t really want the ball for fucks sake pass to one of your players cunts.

2 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I’ve got an early finish today, and I was very touched by our polydactyl friends efforts to make the away bar so welcoming for our lads. 

So, I’ve decided to convert the bathroom in to the Stadium of Shite, just for the weekend. 

I’ve painted it faded pink, shit all over the seat, and emptied the kitchen bin on the floor. 
Sent the kids to live with their Granny, put the dog in the pram and stocked up on pocket cheese. 

Mrs. F. hasn’t seen it yet, but if she’s got owt to say about it, I’ll have had 8 Ace by then so I’ll give her a slap and kidnap her ma. 

Bring it on marrows! 

I don't get the reference but this, without fail, makes me crack up every time it's mentioned. 

EDIT: I believe it's meant to be a staffy named Callum, if memory serves. 

Edited by acrossthepond
  • Haha 2

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, acrossthepond said:

believe it's meant to be a staffy named Callum, if memory serves. 

:lol:
It is aye- my lad is a Cocker so I’ve shaved his head and whacked a Union Jack tattoo on his napper. 

Looks mint. 

• Haha 8

For anyone travelling down tomorrow, here's everything you's need to know in advance

PS - I am yet to watch this video without ending up wheezing at the way the bloke says "horticultural oasis's" 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 9

3 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

For anyone travelling down tomorrow, here's everything you's need to know in advance

PS - I am yet to watch this video without ending up wheezing at the way the bloke says "horticultural oasis's" 

Isn’t that where the dogs in prams is mentioned, or is that one of Bob’s Athletico Mince songs about the place? 

2 hours ago, Dazzler said:

Fucking love this one. Classic :lol: 

• Haha 2

:lol: I thought we were fucking shite? It’s what they’ve said about every single one of our players and performances after every game, but suddenly now it’s a free hit. What a bunch of helmets. 

• Haha 8

We have to treat this game in isolation. Win and it jumpstarts the season.

Lose and we just have to take it on the chin. We can get points off Aston Villa.

Man City is just a cup final and anything is a bonus.

But focus on today. Just don’t lose.