Fuck this shit, paedo CG cock sucking inbreds vs here you go mate we don’t really want the ball for fucks sake pass to one of your players cunts.

2 minutes ago, Zathras said:

Well that's a relief at least.  Hopefully some momentum to keep us going in the right direction

That's it, a relief, we get to continue fighting on one front. I don't even feel happy, they are by far the worst team I have seen us play this year. If the mackems had won, they would be dining out on it for another 8 years. 

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, thebrokendoll said:

mrs tbd just raked in £240 for the 3-0 on a free £20 bet....

I feel there's a king prawn madras and blowjob incoming!  :lol:

In that order? 

tenor.gif

• Haha 10

1 minute ago, thebrokendoll said:

Mrs TBD’s got a cock, who knew? :blink:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

Your missus won't be upset about you spending her winnings on a blowjob?

• Haha 3

McCoist trying to claim that Ballard has had a good game btw.

An own goal, a fucking idiotic penalty, and a foul (and resultant penalty) he would probably have gone for if VAR was on. 

He was an absolute wrecking ball. 

• Haha 3

Perfect result.

Sunderland were absolutely terrible. Embarrassing lack of quality across the pitch. It's wonderful. Their lot went on and on about how it was a free hit for them. In the end it was a free hit for us because they just stood there doing their best impression of Homer Simpson's boxing career.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Dubravka though he had fuck all to do most of the game managed to make a couple of very good saves when he was called on.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

:lol: Is that what it takes to take the taste away? 

• Haha 4

:lol: Most dominant derby performance in my life tbh, even the 5-1 and 4-1 were more balanced. The mackems are absolutely pathetic and couldn’t get near us. Excellent performance from our lot and we didn’t have to leave second gear. 

Special mention for Pawson as that was one of the worst refereeing displays I’ve ever seen, thankfully it didn’t impact anything. Ballard should have walked for blatantly fouling Isak, he also should have had a yellow for running over and going at Gordon so that would have been another red for his pen, Hume who pushed Ballard close for worst player on the pitch also should have been sent off - I don’t get how you book Gordon but not Hume as the bloke is literally holding a strip of Gordon’s shirt he ripped off :lol:.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

The Sunderland players were totally nervous and overwhelmed. The game was great for them.

PS: What a wonderful game by Almiron taking advantage of and forcing all the Mackems' errors

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Renton said:

Lovely photo opportunity in front of the mackem home stand there. Looking forward to the tweet and the mackem response. :lol:

You can have this and fuckin like it in the meantime 😀

IMG_3545.thumb.jpeg.445d70d89524692b61a41d11330e253c.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, toonotl said:

Perfect result.

Sunderland were absolutely terrible. Embarrassing lack of quality across the pitch. It's wonderful. Their lot went on and on about how it was a free hit for them. In the end it was a free hit for us because they just stood there doing their best impression of Homer Simpson's boxing career.

I was impressed by their free flowing tikkah-takkah tbh.

Disclaimer: This post may contain sarcasm beyond your level of understanding.

• Haha 11