Fuck this shit, paedo CG cock sucking inbreds vs here you go mate we don’t really want the ball for fucks sake pass to one of your players cunts.

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Christmas Tree said:

Just bumped into Mr and Mrs @Gemmill senior, walking the dog. Got the full family football supporting history :lol: 

Were you out inviting the whole neighbourhood round for a bong party tonight?

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Aye, it was even more ridiculous that Matterface came out with a sentence like “Well, I think Hume hasn’t been booked because he’s already been booked!” What kind of fucking nonsense is that?!

He meant that Hume clearly hadn’t been booked because if he had then he’d have been off.

I took the first meaning as well, that the incompetent ref bottled sending off Hume for what was clearly a yellow card offence. Speaking of Hume, what a fucking clogger :lol: Utter rubbish, nothing but a walking foul all game, terrible terrible player. Perfect for the mackems, he sums them up perfectly. Bad hair, shit mustache, dirty-tackling irrelevant little work'ee ticket cunt. 

11 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Joe 90 doesn't look happy, mind. 

20240106_165513.thumb.jpg.c51bc40ac51b5d13c2e555fbe866e200.jpg

When you order Newcastle United football club from DHgate and find out what they’ve actually sent you.

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Holden McGroin said:

I did enjoy the game much more without VAR. I’d much rather on field officials got it wrong and we just carry on with life.

Yes I agree with this. The game flowed much more and even the Isak foul which I initially thought was a penalty. Didn’t get it but didn’t mind because it would have been soft.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Joe 90 doesn't look happy, mind. 

20240106_165513.thumb.jpg.c51bc40ac51b5d13c2e555fbe866e200.jpg

We all know that feeling- being a teenager and redecorating your room only for the rest of the family to kick off and you have to undo all the hard work. I feel for the kid.

• Haha 6

Btw I hope the mackems have now learnt that Gordon is far better than Clarke, while also being younger. Enough from them saying Clarke is some immense player ffs :lol:

• Haha 1

Just watched the replay of the penalty incident again. It's great. You can see Gordon look to his right "oh hello fuckwit" and then just toe the ball in front of himself and brace for impact. 

Thank you, clown. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, NJS said:

Is that a bloke or s "lass"? 

OG3-Dean-Martin-Singing-%E2%80%98For-the

🎶

When a lass passes by and you think it's a guy that's just sun'lin.

When her womanly charms are tattoos on her arms that's just sun'lin.

Her she comes, there she goes

Is it a bloke?

No fucker knows?

That's just Sun'lin.

Scusa me, but you see,

Butch women are mandatory

In the Sun'lin......in.....the.....Sun'lin.

🎵

• Haha 9