Play Mobile Heed’s Hembarrassing and Deesgraceful Fam vs. Steady Eddie’s Crumbling Cripples.

Monkeys Fist

Just now, Ayatollah Hermione said:

This is also probably true. Spanish manager with ties to Pep 🚩🚩🚩

Operation Puerto begins again!

• Like 1

Almiron had that on his left, surely had to shoot (even though he was apparently offside).

1 minute ago, GrahamTaylor5 said:

You think he is playing further off his line?

Did you not see him sweeping earlier from outside of our box? Dubravka doesn’t do that.

• Like 2

Arsenal put 6 past West ham at their place and 3 past Liverpool recently. They're the in form team. I never expected a point tonight. ManU and Brighton both dropped points. We need to aim for sixth place, it's still achievable. And we're still in the cup and surely favourites to proceed. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Chaser said:

Karius has been decent so far. 

Better than decent I'd say. I guess the only thing you could say is that he could have come out to claim the ball on the corner they scored from.

• Like 1

I think the findings from these past few weeks is that Joelinton needs to be paid. Whatever he wants pay him. Do we have anything else from the boardroom to sell ManU? Are they in the market for some rustic cheeseboards?

• Like 5

Just now, ewerk said:

Did you not see him sweeping earlier from outside of our box? Dubravka doesn’t do that.

I didn't. I must have missed it. To be fair, for most of the game there have been about 10 players in our box so it would be a worry if he wasn't there. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Renton said:

Arsenal put 6 past West ham at their place and 3 past Liverpool recently. They're the in form team. I never expected a point tonight. ManU and Brighton both dropped points. We need to aim for sixth place, it's still achievable. And we're still in the cup and surely favourites to proceed. 

I'd take 7th and smashing some shite sides up with our second string in the Conference League.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Chaser said:

Also I'm not having any of this "they are miles ahead of us" shite. We beat them at our place, so we are a match for them on our day. We are playing shite probably because we have no one breaking up their play in midfield and we've been making a load of mistakes all over the place. 

arsenal have been excellent, credit to them for not letting us play and tearing us apart when they have been on the ball - it could be 3 or 4 nil. 

we really miss the two joes in a game like this. We’ve got no pace or physical presence in midfield and are turning it over too easily on the rare occasion we do get it back. Longstaff’s technical ceiling is really exposed in this sort of game and Miley looks exactly like a 17 year old trying to compete with world class grown men. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Renton said:

A bigger tell than Arsenal's form was ours to be honest. We've been carved open at home by some of the poorest teams in the league. The difference is we won't score 3 or 4 against these. 

Nothing can be done about Miley and Longstaff right now. This is a season of learning and transition. That has been clear for a while.

8 minutes ago, Renton said:

I've heard from a source that Ten Hag has been told he has to achieve minimum sixth or he's out. I'm not sure if I therefore want them to get sixth so they start with him next season or we get in ahead of them so that their churn of managers continues. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chaser said:

I've heard from a source that Ten Hag has been told he has to achieve minimum sixth or he's out. I'm not sure if I therefore want them to get sixth so they start with him next season or we get in ahead of them so that their churn of managers continues. 

Ian Beale is looking for work. 

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

That Arsenal midfield is… well it’s just really fuckin good.. 😒

I have nothing else to add. Jorginho is the most underrated footballer this century :cuppa:

11 minutes ago, Renton said:

Exactly.

I wasn’t expecting anything from the game today. I was reluctant tk put the telly on as it was obvious that I will hardly enjoy it. I turned it off after they scored their first and will give the second half a complete miss. There are more enjoyable things to do at a Saturday evening.

Ta ra.

2 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

Exactly.

I wasn’t expecting anything from the game today. I was reluctant tk put the telly on as it was obvious that I will hardly enjoy it. I turned it off after they scored their first and will give the second half a complete miss. There are more enjoyable things to do at a Saturday evening.

Ta ra.

That’s a flounce with classic and typical German efficiency :good: 

• Haha 8

34 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

We are 4-0 down already with Saka vs Burn 

Remind me what the score was back in November back at our place. Both mentioned players on the pitch aye?