Blackburn Rovers v Eddie's, can Loris Karius, NUFC - FA Cup 5th Round

sammynb

1 minute ago, Holden McGroin said:

I had a quick look at their forum. They are shitting a brick about going down to League one.

They should have a word with our polydactyl friends down the road, didn’t do them any harm, if anything it’s raised their profile to a global level, not far off Barca or Madrid. 

• Haha 4

As well as making tea, ( had my shit, shower and shake), I’m trying to work out how the punditry tonight, for a Blackburn v Newcastle game, will manage  to shoehorn in a 5 minute section of jizzing about Liverpewl Football Cgggghlub? 

Any takers? 

Will it be before the game, at HT, or FT? 

( or all of the above). 

3 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

As well as making tea, ( had my shit, shower and shake), I’m trying to work out how the punditry tonight, for a Blackburn v Newcastle game, will manage  to shoehorn in a 5 minute section of jizzing about Liverpewl Football Cgggghlub? 

Any takers? 

Will it be before the game, at HT, or FT? 

( or all of the above). 

First sentence "One cup has already been won this season as a popular farewell present so let's see how the remaining cup goes". 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Gemmill said:

Kick off delayed til 8.

Which was predicted after the shambles against Wrexham. But still Newcastle insisted on random ID checks.