Blackburn Rovers v Eddie's, can Loris Karius, NUFC - FA Cup 5th Round

sammynb

Just now, wykikitoon said:

How the fuck in 2024 are they allowed to have a fucking Vape sponsor for their shirts? 

Is that vape? In Australia it's a budget campervan rental company that the English backpackers use.

Acknowledging all the issues we've had this season, something just doesn't seem right with the team atm?

Last season there was a die for the team attitude, that hasn't been there for months now.

• Like 2

Just now, sammynb said:

Acknowledging all the issues we've had this season, something just doesn't seem right with the team atm?

Last season there was a die for the team attitude, that hasn't been there for months now.

Are they just all shagged? 

Just now, sammynb said:

Our confidence is pretty low. Plus our intensity levels are well down.

Just now, sammynb said:

Aye the body language is completely different these days. Trippier seems to be constantly having a pop at the players too lately.

1 minute ago, sammynb said:

I don't see a lack of spirit personally. We're just not clicking. Still think Joelinton is a huge loss, especially in this kind of game. 

Edited by Renton
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

REALLY hope Trippier gets a goal :lol:

Then lifts his top to reveal the Burnley kit underneath :lol:

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Aye the body language is completely different these days. Trippier seems to be constantly having a pop at the players too lately.

Aye, there’s something off here. I know we overachieved massively last year but the levels have dropped so much  

I little bit of apathy has set in for me. Last season (and earlier this season) I felt like could have given everyone a game.

Now it feels like if we get a tie v a team like Man City or Liverpool then we are automatically out.  

3 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Howe's as well. He's always been a serious fucker but there just doesn't seem to be any joy.

Every pass is just a little short, the drive really isnt there, very little creativity or quality on the ball. And fatigue is no longer an excuse. This is getting just a little worrying now. If this was a premier league team we'd be behind. 

3 minutes ago, sammynb said:

Howe's as well. He's always been a serious fucker but there just doesn't seem to be any joy.

I've thought this the last few press conferences. I know he's not been happy with performances but he seems a bit flat.