Eddie's, don't doubt the Dubs, NUFC v Wolverhampton Wanderers

sammynb

Love to know where the fucking 10+ minutes injury time came from for the Forest game, or is the rhetoric now to keep playing until those cunts score?

3 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

How the fuck can there be 8 minute added on in a 0-0 

I hope the coach crashes.  Fucking pure corruption.

:lol: 

Amount was fair tbh

Jammy scouse bastids

Good win by us that, they had a spell but the subs were made at the right time and turned the game back into our control. Thought Bruno was fantastic, Willock and Murphy really improve our pressing when they play. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 6

3 minutes ago, Howay said:

Good win by us that, they had a spell but the subs were made at the right time and turned the game back into our control. Thought Bruno was fantastic, Willock and Murphy really improve our pressing when they play. 

Murphy did have a pretty good game after being very ordinary in the last.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Howay said:

Dubravka made a couple of key saves again when they were on top. 

Fair play to him after the Bournemouth performance. 

• Like 2

That’s much more like it. Though I will say, Bruno is beginning to stand out as being head and shoulders above our and the oppositions midfielders these days. I do think we might be £100 million richer in the summer 

5 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

That’s much more like it. Though I will say, Bruno is beginning to stand out as being head and shoulders above our and the oppositions midfielders these days. I do think we might be £100 million richer in the summer 

He was back to his best today. Magic.

1 minute ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Worst thing we could do selling him. Even if he brings in 9 figures, we won't find a replacement at the same level willing to come to us 

Him and Joelinton- keep them both at all costs. 

• Like 5