Eddie and Sandros gambling men vs Moyes bubble blowing something or other, I don't know Im no good at this thread name bollocks, anyway we're playing West Ham

Andrew

On 29/03/2024 at 16:40, Kid Dynamite said:

I'm there tomorrow. First ticket in ages so hopefully we turn up!

They turned up second half anyway! I had a ticket in the standing section which was class

IMG_0425.thumb.jpeg.5329e84af3f9cac2aa7b194089f9ee08.jpeg

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

They turned up second half anyway! I had a ticket in the standing section which was class

I thought the standing section was in the Leazes. Last match I was at I was up in the gods but they had railings in front of the seats so I assumed that was the standing area.

Was it just me or did the arsepiece who was commentating with Bridges start his stint by saying we were kicking towards the Leazies end?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

ballot?

45 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I thought the standing section was in the Leazes. Last match I was at I was up in the gods but they had railings in front of the seats so I assumed that was the standing area.

The away fans have safe standing, but there's 1800 seats in the South East corner too.

IMG_0430.thumb.webp.daab965cd9046262870a132fadbc21f1.webp

IMG_0432.thumb.jpeg.23a88bd1f97d6f5713c43db42cc2410b.jpeg

• Like 2

On 03/01/2024 at 13:56, Dazzler said:

to turn your nose up at a player like Phillips because he's not good enough to get into one of the best teams in world football is a bit extreme.

• Haha 7

Today I was eating at home with my father.

We watched the first half of the game together in the living room (where I have a TV with the station to watch football) and, at half-time, we went to eat in the kitchen.

I took a little longer than the 15 minute break, so when I returned to the room, we were already losing 1-3. My father, meanwhile, has been left washing the dirty dishes.

Good. Well, around the 70th minute, more or less, he went to see how the game was going. He has seen that 1-3 and has gotten a little lost... But no. He came back every 2-3 minutes to see how we were doing and every time he came we scored.

In the end, he has left the kitchen half-cleaned and has come to watch the final minutes, just to check Barnes' last arrow.

Yes friends. My father is already a Newcastle fan.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Diego21 said:

Today I was eating at home with my father.

We watched the first half of the game together in the living room (where I have a TV with the station to watch football) and, at half-time, we went to eat in the kitchen.

I took a little longer than the 15 minute break, so when I returned to the room, we were already losing 1-3. My father, meanwhile, has been left washing the dirty dishes.

Good. Well, around the 70th minute, more or less, he went to see how the game was going. He has seen that 1-3 and has gotten a little lost... But no. He came back every 2-3 minutes to see how we were doing and every time he came we scored.

In the end, he has left the kitchen half-cleaned and has come to watch the final minutes, just to check Barnes' last arrow.

Yes friends. My father is already a Newcastle fan.

What did you have for dinner?

34 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

No, one of my mates mates couldn't go so transferred his ticket over 

I figured. I’ve been successful in the ballot four times this season but it’s always been the east stand or milburn - never the gallowgate or the singing section in the corner 

2 hours ago, ohhh_yeah said:

:panic:

I watched that match in the manor of West Ham as it happens. Well, Bow, is that near? Chatted with John Hannah, who was quite famous following four weddings and a funeral and had a starring role in some forensic scientist drama at the time.

Anyway, he confessed, being from East Kilbride, he was a massive fan of lads and was gutted with Shearer's winning goal. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Weirdly, the Magedia with 'big Dawn' had a big thing last week saying Sunderland were the first  club to get a standing  area in the NE. So I can only assume you're delusional. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, tinofbeans said:

Great last 20 mins from us. Thought hall was very good. Kudus would do a job at rw for us. He’s a proper player. 

Aye. I’d have him or Bowen no probs. I’d also take Mbeumo from Brentford. None likely of course.

Howe got booked for the way he celebrated the winner. :lol:

How is Arteta EVER allowed in the dugout if what Howe did was worthy of a booking ffs. 

• Like 5