Fulham away, I hate this fixture. If Dummett starts I'm deleting the thread when I get up so don't get too attached to anything you post.

Andrew

1 minute ago, Zathras said:

Fuck's sake, Longstaff

Whoa whoa whoa! We don't say things like that when we're in the 99th minute and peoples stream may vary!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Remarkable three points after a shockingly bad first half.

• Like 4

Just now, OTF said:

Aye that sums it up really. 

Barnes made a difference. Bruno came into the game second half. And Gordon for me crucial again. 

• Like 4

Just now, Gemmill said:

Looking forward to some Marco Silva salty, salty tears in the interview. 

He can go shove them up his arse after that VAR shambles 

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, OTF said:

As awful as we were and as risky as it was i think it was part of the strategy.

We were barely running at times in tne first half let alone pressing. the plan seemed to be to let them have the ball and fall back into shape.

i think Howe told them to conserve energy so we could have a go in the final third of the game instead of running out of steam on 60-70 minutes with nothing on the bench to freshen it up, like usual. Unconvincing but it worked.

Murphy, Longstaff, willock and Krafth were all awful. Neither longstaff nor Willock look fit to me. Murphy just had one of those days where everything be touched turned to shite

Krafth reminding us how good trippier and Livramento are. I lost count of how many times he ambled forwards with acres of space ahead of him only to check back and pass it sideways. 

Game of two halves. Bruno dragged us over the line. Schar and Burn looked good too. 

Did that finish by Longstaff at the end look as bad on the telly as it did in the ground?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Great result. Shame West Ham won but surely Man United are dropping points this weekend. 

wolves had a last minute equaliser chalked off as well.

44 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Thought we probably edged it slightly after Howe gave them that bollocking but it was two poor teams on the day. Should have been 2-0, mind. What a shambolic decision that VAR check was 

was it? We had no idea why he was asked to review it 

Almost a Man U/Ten Bob-esque type victory in the end. :lol: (VAR needs to fuck right off asap as well). 

Und was ist das? Alan Smith doing the arsenal game? Well baste my bollocks in white sauce and call it figgy pudding. I just didn't see that coming. :cuppa:

• Haha 5