Eddie’s late thread lackeys v de Zerbi’s beach bums

This ref man, what a fucking useless cunt. Now blocking our players the dopy prick. 

Just now, wykikitoon said:

5 minutes added on too :lol: 

Aye and they spent 4 of it on the floor. Yet the ref still blows at 96. Terrible little C**nts Brighton too

Should have won that, just couldn't put it together in the final third. Hate playing Brighton.

Sell Miggy in the summer tbh. Aye he's been a good servant, and we shouldn't scapegoat people etc etc, but I don't want another season of watching his mad little face and his shit decision making. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Aye well

Need to absolutely fucking pagger Ten Pence’s group of 11 individuals mid week then. 

5-0 to us I’d say, just for a change 

• Like 4

Just now, wykikitoon said:

Anderson been our best player today.

Can't wait for Miggy to fuck off tbh.  Frustrating as fuck.

Maybe hardest working but not best (I won't include his 'shot' at the end). Bruno best player.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

Barnes actually 

Anderson actually.

• Haha 1

To all of the cunts who have fucked off home or to the pub or to beat the rush and not clap the lads around the pitch…tell you what…fuck off and don’t come back.  Wankers. It boils my fuckin piss! 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, toonotl said:

Watch Brighton fold like a house of cards against Chelsea and ManU now.

It'a not like they were resolute against us, we just failed in the final third.

• Like 2

i agree it’s time to sell Miggy to Saudi. Two awful bits of play, firstly not to bend his run for the offside goal then that comical dice when he was in if he stayed on his feet. Unforgivable and cost us two points 

• Like 3

Agreed that the biggest takeaway from today is something we already knew. Miggy and Wilson both need shipping ASAP 

• Like 1

We were all over them for large periods there but final balls werent good enough.

Need to get something at OT now and Chelsea slip up somewhere. 

Miggy had some daft lapses of judgment but Barnes laboured when he came on as well. Hope it’s just an adjustment period after his bad injury coupled with needing to get into Howe’s methods but he looks like a player who may need to start so he can grow into games 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

i agree it’s time to sell Miggy to Saudi. Two awful bits of play, firstly not to bend his run for the offside goal then that comical dice when he was in if he stayed on his feet. Unforgivable and cost us two points 

Agree with the first bit. I still think there was a lot to do and nothing may have come of it. 

• Like 1

If/when we peddle Miggy, he goes with my best wishes tbh. 

Clearly not quite up to scratch now, but he’s one of those lads I can’t help but like. 

If his skill matched his effort he’d be a world beater, but it doesn’t. :lol:

Best of luck to him wherever he goes. 

• Like 7

Disappointing result as we really should have knacked these diving shites but it's the games against Luton, Bournemouth and Everton that have cost us this season - 1 from 6 in all those.  Had we picked up 6 points from each of those we'd be comfortably in 4th right now.

On the plus side, we've scored in every home game which is one for the record books I think.

• Like 7