Howe's That To End The Season You Southern Wankers v To be Frank, We're Southern and Cunts

Seen as though PL took my winning streak off me, I am finishing it off.

I shall be honest.  A point here and I will be surprised.  We have been wank all season away and last night fucked me off no end.

2-0 Botman both.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

A resounding loss to see out an exhausting roller coaster of a season

4-0 to them. Isak with all four 

• Haha 1

As it’s the last game of the season, I propose that everyone starts a match thread, and we let chaos decide which one we use for the game. 

0-5. 

Pope with a double hat trick, nutmegging the entire opposition team in the process. 

CpT_2R.gif

“ Puh tit ont ruuurd!

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

He’s only gone and picked a Desmond , the absolute mad-lad. 

IMG_2879.jpeg.ce9b11f3be1fd1773455605d196d948c.jpeg

I'd rather 

200.gif?cid=7ad0e14c9eu9mxhffwj81asucne4

8 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Us to win and then Man United to somehow fluke the cup, rendering our efforts pointless

That would be classic Newcastle. And classic Man Utd

• Like 1

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

I’d play Krafth at right back and schar at centre back. Trippier isn’t fucking interested anymore on Wednesdays evidence 

FYP

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

FYP

whats the crack on the grapevine? Surely if he wanted away from Newcastle he’d still put a shift in.  My boy Gareth won’t be picking him for the euros on Wednesdays viewings. 

Sounds like it's his Mrs who wants away.  Whether thats because he's getting his pipe wet or what?

I've seen some moaning about him, but for me he will have been one of the main catalysts for our survival and I've really enjoyed seeing him at the club.

• Like 5

Trippier hasn’t been the same since he had the Barney with that fan. Can easily see Wilson getting his nose put out with Howe telling him he’s away though. Seems like the kind of player who is adamant he can still be the main man while his body is crumbling

• Like 1