Chelski v Toon 22nd March 2005

pertoon

OK Its not going to be easy but have faith pray if necercerry. We have the abillity to beat them, we can beat them, if we are losing dont give up hope untill the final whistle.

Think positive COMEON LADS WE CAN DO IT.

:lol:;);):icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

OK Its not going to be easy but have faith pray if necercerry. We have the abillity to beat them, we can beat them, if we are losing dont give up hope untill the final whistle.

Think positive COMEON LADS WE CAN DO IT.

:lol:  ;)  ;)  :icon_lol:  :icon_lol:  :icon_lol:  :icon_lol:  :icon_lol:  :icon_lol:  :icon_lol:  :icon_lol:

109325[/snapback]

I'd go back to bed if I were you.

I think I must have slipped into a coma there ....did I miss anything ?? :lol:

109396[/snapback]

No, a quick summary for you:

We are shit

Mark Lawernson is a anti-toon biased twat.

While we didn't show much of an attacking threat, I actually think we pushed the ball round well today and were light years ahead of how we were playing under Souness.

Good to finally see Craig Moore turn out for us and he made a couple of decent blocks near the end - perhaps he will be an asset after all.

Elliott should never have been sent off mind, SWP never came into contact with him, nor did he deviate his path - IMO, he was playing for the free kick by playing the ball one way and running at the player and Bennett fell for it.

Both Shearer and Roeder criticised SWP after the match but what about Cole? SWP went down but at least he didnt act like he'd been shot. For Elliots first booking Cole dived and went down like Willem Dafoe in Platoon. I dont know what Elliots suppsoed to do when the Coles just beding backwards over the ball, wait till he gets up and take the applause? The ref should have booted him aswell. On top of that the typical Chelsea rush of players. Its about time one of the refs did something about that too. We use video evidence for so many things why cant we for these?

"Shearer looks like next door neighbours cat"

:lol:;);)

Well, we didn't get stuffed, and I meant next year for winning the cup..NEXT YEAR. The only comment I've got to make about the game is that FIFA have got to do something about diving after this season, it's getting beyond the point of stupidity now like.

Aye what a pillock Joe Cole is. The little dwarf falls to the ground in the most dramatic of fashions, bends over backwards and lies on the ball with a pained expression on his face. The referee gives no free kick, so quite rightly Robbie Elliot gives the ball a couple of boots, making contact with the prostrate Cole in the process. So what does the ref do? Books Elliot for kicking the ball. Cole's feigned antics receive no punishment.

what about that little bastid del horno?? a blatant dive when parker attempted to tackle him

Im really beginning to hate chelsea, its not the first time they've done this either. No wonder mourinho didnt speak to the media after the game, what a coward

Elliott's sending off was a disgrace like. Thought the ref was poor but in fairness it's hard to ref a game like that with all those cheating twats up to their tricks.

what about that little bastid del horno?? a blatant dive when parker attempted to tackle him

Im really beginning to hate chelsea, its not the first time they've done this either. No wonder mourinho didnt speak to the media after the game, what a coward

109462[/snapback]

I didn't think Del Horno did much wrong, just getting out of the way of Parker's tackle. I agree with the rest though. Is it true Elliots card can't be rescinded because he got two yellows and not a red?

109462[/snapback]

I didn't think Del Horno did much wrong, just getting out of the way of Parker's tackle. I agree with the rest though. Is it true Elliots card can't be rescinded because he got two yellows and not a red?

109497[/snapback]

Yep, agree about Del Horno too, it was an accident; thought Parker was going to deck him. :lol:

109462[/snapback]

109497[/snapback]

Apart from go down like he'd been shot even though Parker pulled out of the tackle and didn't touch him that is. You can't appeal against two yellows but I'm not sure if the ref can change his mind after he's had a look at it. Moore and Boumsong will be awesome together in any case :lol:

Apart from go down like he'd been shot even though Parker pulled out of the tackle and didn't touch him that is. You can't appeal against two yellows but I'm not sure if the ref can change his mind after he's had a look at it. Moore and Boumsong will be awesome together in any case :lol:

109500[/snapback]

I thought he jumped the tackle and fell.

109500[/snapback]

109504[/snapback]

Didn't he arch his back like Willem Defoe in Platoon too? I could be wrong like ;)

109500[/snapback]

109504[/snapback]

So did I but you're not allowed to be objective on a football forum. ;)

Yup, I'm sad to say Chelsea are starting to suffer from Manure Syndrome, paranoia, cheating, surrounding refs after nearly every decision, a manager who gets in the huff all the time and acts like a child. Piss poor like, the 'Special One' is starting to lose any respect he'd earned last season.