Peanut Butter Chunky KitKats

peasepud

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tha lush.  One of my favourites.  Not as good as a white chocolate one, but infinitely better than a lemon one which is just vile.

Bueno is the greatest chocky bar ever.  FACTOTUM.

115037[/snapback]

:lol:

Also, Peanut kitkats are lush.

How in God's name was anything like this allowed to make it onto the shelves of the Great British Public

;):blush: and ;) again.

115110[/snapback]

you have no taste at all FACT

115111[/snapback]

Whoever it was that decided that peanuts should be mashed up and made into a paste that looks and smells like baby shite should be strung up by the ankles and flogged with a tree branch. Peanuts in any form are rank. Fact-a-doodle-dooooo! :lol:

Check this guy out having an accident with peanut butter:

http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/1809.html

115114[/snapback]

That has to be one of the sickest things I have ever seen in all my born days !!! ;):blush:

115119[/snapback]

Reminds me of SMO's tale in the Rancid Turds thread about the kid at school who shit himself when the starter pistol went off but kept running over the finish line and straight to the changing rooms :lol:

The missus is doing her fucking nut in over this, she loves chunky kit-kats but has a serious nut allergy.

As they're likely to made on the same production line, that's chunky kit-kats scrubbed off her 'safe' list......

Damned shame she's just stocked the fridge up with them as well! :lol:

Sounds horrible tbh

I'm a huge fan of peanut butter as well, i got hooked on the creamy smooth one and then it got took off the shelves! cant'f find it anywhere

Can you still get Wispas of any kind?

115350[/snapback]

Good question. Haven't seen any for a while. :D Big mistake by Cadbury if they've pulled the Wispa. :razz:

115403[/snapback]

Nah, you can't get them anywhere. My Mrs used to love them and we noticed they'd just dissapeared. I tried letting an Areo go stale for that Wispa exprerience but it just wasn't the same.

Can you still get Wispas of any kind?

115350[/snapback]

Good question. Haven't seen any for a while. :D Big mistake by Cadbury if they've pulled the Wispa. :mellow:

115403[/snapback]

Nah, you can't get them anywhere. My Mrs used to love them and we noticed they'd just dissapeared. I tried letting an Areo go stale for that Wispa exprerience but it just wasn't the same.

115415[/snapback]

Bubbles are too big and the chocolates not as nice. Oh dear, Cadburys have gone down in my estimation! :razz: