General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Um :lol:

I'm ashamed to say I don't recognise the first part of that. The second bit is beard though, right? Someone's beard?

Edited by Rayvin

Weird day yesterday, the bairns shouted for me to come quickly as there was some kind of bird in the garden. When I got out it was a wounded peacock! Fuck knows how it got in my garden?! Anyway, ended up phoning the police for advice and they said to take it to the nearest zoo which I did. The police then rang up today asking where it was? I told them it was eating some breakfast and I was taking down the coast in the afternoon it brightened up.

"He is just in the shower mate, then I am dropping him at the pub for a couple"

I find out tomorrow if my bid for a house is accepted and I can move out of this awkward situation, best and final offers are a fucking mine field like. I could go quite a bit further than I have but the house needs a fair bit of work so I don't want to bankrupt myself for a fixer upper. I lost out on the first place I bid on by 500 quid, if the estate agents let me know I would have gone higher, the bellends.