General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

yeah, but fatties are usually more grateful, so i imagine she was more likely to put up the quiff's most depraved and sordid moves.

not that that'll help with the self loathing this morning.

She wasn't even going to fuck me because she was scared I wouldn't be back. I had to wrangle a way of convincing her and in turn myself that I'd be back either way regardless of what happened. Fairly sure there'll be some abuse, im just pleased she lives a good 25 miles away.

I've just accepted an offer on the marital home and reserved a new build house as well. It's all happening.

Surprised you're not looking for a National Trust property to take over. I can imagine you in a smoking jacket, upon the terrace, glass of vermouth in one hand, copy of Razzle in the other.. maybe a little roomba sniffing about your feet.

Surprised you're not looking for a National Trust property to take over. I can imagine you in a smoking jacket, upon the terrace, glass of vermouth in one hand, copy of Razzle in the other.. maybe a little roomba sniffing about your feet.

:lol:

A mint vintage copy too, full on bush, not shaven in them days