General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

We're looking to move away from London next year so we're having a look online for what's available in our budget near Manchester. Tell you what, money stretches a lot farther there than it does here.

Nice that you've finally become a "we're". I was beginning to think you were a lost cause. Well done :-)

Nice that you've finally become a "we're". I was beginning to think you were a lost cause. Well done :-)

You must have missed all the shit I got for mentioning her earlier.

Also, "a lost cause"? In my ne'er do well phase, I did much better than a man with my face has any right to do.

I came very close to fighting with a bunch of Hull fans dressed as WWF wrestlers at the Rugby Super League weekend. They thought it was acceptable to spray their beer bottles all over the row in front every time a try went over. In my experience the 'lads' in fancy dress at sporting events tend to be the biggest dickheads

Cod heads are known for fancy dress at matches.

Only time I have seen fighting at Headingley was with them. One was dressed as a whore, on the deck cock hanging out of his tights getting smashed off a copper :lol:

Cod heads are known for fancy dress at matches.

Only time I have seen fighting at Headingley was with them. One was dressed as a whore, on the deck cock hanging out of his tights getting smashed off a copper :lol:

Prostitutes - you're doing it wrong

Finished a two week training course in bridge inspection today. Well chuffed.

Naturally, because I am The Shit, I finished top of the class with 93%. :gettin:

Hence my post in the Materialism thread :lol:

Fucking well done, mate ;)