General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

And while you're in the welcoming mood, don't forget to offer your greetings and salutations to fatigue, ageing ten years in six months and the end of your sex life.

Always wanted to see a funnel cloud, or better yet a tornado or water spout (from a safe distance :D ). Get him to send it to Paul Mooney so he can show it on look North tonight.

My eldest slept right through from 8 weeks, youngest from about ten. Barring illness it can be done, fuck all this getting up with the kids for two years bollocks. :lol: ten weeks was bad enough. Don't fall into the trap of being too soft and letting them sleep in your bed either. Only when they're ill and even then, straight in their own bed when they fall asleep. It's worth being a little strict in the long run, for you both and the kids. :good:

Edited by Howmanheyman

If you're lucky. We were like that with the first one but the second one was harder to train. When one of you has to leave at 6.45am and the other one has to drop the eldest at school by 8.15am being 'strict' at 3 in the morning can mean the difference between everyone going back to sleep in 10 minutes or 1 hour.

Congrats SEW by the way, i think the main thin you need to be concerned about now is your slow transformation into a big softy ;)

My eldest slept right through from 8 weeks, youngest from about ten. Barring illness it can be done, fuck all this getting up with the kids for two years bollocks. :lol: ten weeks was bad enough. Don't fall into the trap of being too soft and letting them sleep in your bed either. Only when they're ill and even then, straight in their own bed when they fall asleep. It's worth being a little strict in the long run, for you both and the kids. :good:

Spot on. My wife does this for a living and spends a lot of time with parents whose nights are wrecked due to bad bedtime routines. Very easy to nip in the bud and get right.

Spot on. My wife does this for a living and spends a lot of time with parents whose nights are wrecked due to bad bedtime routines. Very easy to nip in the bud and get right.

I wouldn't say it's easy, :lol: as Chez says you'll need a bit of luck, but it can be be done, but I have heard first hand from others who've been a little too soft early on and it's spiralled out of control.

I wouldn't say it's easy, :lol: as Chez says you'll need a bit of luck, but it can be be done, but I have heard first hand from others who've been a little too soft early on and it's spiralled out of control.

It is for CT. His wife does it for him.

Has anyone had issues with family and friends, statements said etc....that feel like they're unforgivable and completely fuck your mind up, where its all you can think of? Might just be me, but my heads in bits today.

First night was a mare :lol:

Literally crying the second she stopped feeding. Feeding or crying for 12 hours straight! My poor wife hadn't slept for 3 days solid

Might not be getting enough milk during the feed.

Might not be getting enough milk during the feed.

This happened to us. 48hrs after mine was born, and the first night we were back at home he was absolutely inconsolable and I felt like I was going mad. Kept trying to feed but he'd try and then wasn't interested, and continued howling. In the end my other half insisted he was going to make him a bottle with formula despite my protestations. The bairn absolutely wolfed it down, did a massive burp, had a big contented sigh and fell asleep for 5hrs. Turns out my boobs are just for show and useless for their actual purpose.