General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

So one other thing from this oldie. I've got a name unique in the world apparently, so don't need any number suffixes after my email name. But if you've got a common name, so you have to suffer the indignity of john.smith3759@yahoo.com? Cos that looks shit imo. 

15 minutes ago, Renton said:

So one other thing from this oldie. I've got a name unique in the world apparently, so don't need any number suffixes after my email name. But if you've got a common name, so you have to suffer the indignity of john.smith3759@yahoo.com? Cos that looks shit imo. 

Only if you're a Russian bot. You can try any number of combinations and special characters to make an email address that isn't entirely ridiculous.

8 hours ago, ewerk said:

Only if you're a Russian bot. You can try any number of combinations and special characters to make an email address that isn't entirely ridiculous.

R3l\l70l\l@gmail.com

Professional as fuck.

5 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

That's actually inspired :lol:

Although maybe you should claim that you didn't notice it, and that it was taken away by the bin men - see if you can get a refund?

I've told them I'm sending them a bill because I won't be rummaging through garbage to retrieve it. They put on the note through the door "In Blue Bin" but on the online tracking they put "blue box". Almost as if they didn't want it in the system that they've binned it. Fucking cunt. Kicking off on twitter

They’re not as bad as Royal Mail. I live in a detached house with a long driveway and a decent sized porch and still the cunts won’t leave a parcel there without a signature. Who the fuck is going to steal it?

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

They’re not as bad as Royal Mail. I live in a detached house with a long driveway and a decent sized porch and still the cunts won’t leave a parcel there without a signature. Who the fuck is going to steal it?

Leprechauns

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Maybe your butler if he spotted it from the servant’s quarters?

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I swear those fuckers are already jotting out one of those cards before they walk down my drive.

Not particularly, would love to have a go though.

Its a very different culture of gun ownership here it seems, compared to the americans, its all hunting focused rather than "home defense" military boner automatic cock substitutes. I was talking to one of the guys who works there for ages as he explained various things to me, it was a worthwhile trip.