General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

2 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Found Renton's Twitter account.

The soft cunt should consider himself lucky he's getting biscuits, a youth once threw an empty stella bottle and cracked the window at Percy Main metro. I ordinarily would have shit myself but I was on my way to a leaving do I didn't want to attend and my mate had given me a ridiculously laced space cake to "chill me out" which started to take effect a few stops back.

Also, he should be glad either lad aren't the "get off the metro" kid as he was fucking nails.

• Haha 5

I noticed Sam Fender samples the "Get off the Metro.... NOW" kid at the start of Howdon Aldi Death Queue. :lol:

I've been listening a bit to Fender recently as my kids actually love him and it's so much better than listening to Dua Lipa, Harry Styles, Taylor Swift etc. I can't get my Google home hub to play him though. Every fucking time I say "Play Sam Fender" it starts playing ambient background noise of being in a thunder storm, the stupid AI cunt. Must think I'm a cockney. 

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, Monkeys Fist said:

What’s going on with Kate’s minge though? 

I think this sums it up pretty well.

Wizard Sleeve GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

I think this sums it up pretty well.

Wizard Sleeve GIFs | Tenor

One year when I was working abroad, a new kitchen assistant turned up midway through the season, and one of the lads won the “Welcome to France Scuttle” honours. 
They went off to his tent to do the deed, and within 5 minutes we hear 

“ Bastard!!! Fuck off, go on get out!!”

Lad comes back, grinning like a Cheshire Cat. 

We ask wtf?

” Ah got her strides off, took one look and asked if it came with garlic or chilli sauce!”

Poor lass :lol:

• Haha 7

2 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

One year when I was working abroad, a new kitchen assistant turned up midway through the season, and one of the lads won the “Welcome to France Scuttle” honours. 

We ask wtf?

” Ah got her strides off, took one look and asked if it came with garlic or chilli sauce!”

:lol:

Jesus Christ. :lol:

I can see a new bestseller here. 

"The Monkey's Fist Little Book of Anecdotes". Forward by HMHM. I'll be editor and look after the financials. :whistling:

[Actually I will have work in the pipeline for HMHM too, but not sure if his spoof "Secret Diary of Lee Ryder aged 44 3/4 year" is a bit niche?] 

• Haha 3

46 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

We ask wtf?

I bet he regrets that now.

The answer is always both.  

• Haha 6

27 minutes ago, trophyshy said:

I bet he regrets that now.

He did actually manage to Gold Medal the mission a few days later. :lol:

He was a very charming psychopath from Brum, the following year he ended up running a sex shop in Amsterdam. 

The tradition out there was to rechristen people with a nickname, there’s folks I knew for 2-3 years without actually knowing their real names. 

I don’t think Stavros was too pleased with hers, like, but traditions are traditions. 

• Haha 4

33 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

He did actually manage to Gold Medal the mission a few days later. :lol:

He was a very charming psychopath from Brum, the following year he ended up running a sex shop in Amsterdam. 

The tradition out there was to rechristen people with a nickname, there’s folks I knew for 2-3 years without actually knowing their real names. 

I don’t think Stavros was too pleased with hers, like, but traditions are traditions. 

He must have either been a ridiculously handsome bloke or have a massive piece to be able to recover from that. I pull a stunt like that and I'd have been burned alive in my tent :lol:

• Haha 2

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-68209738

This is a decent story about Peter Butterworth from the Carry On movies. 

Rm4I4hkk8ncUijye0GQMQDRnlD.jpg

It’s recently come to light he was in MI9 and in charge of coding during the Great Escape and the Wooden Horse escape from Stalag Luft III. 

The bit that made me laugh was 

“When the story was adapted in 1950 for the big screen, he auditioned for a role but was turned down for not looking sufficiently like a prisoner.”

• Haha 4

30 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-68209738

This is a decent story about Peter Butterworth from the Carry On movies. 

Rm4I4hkk8ncUijye0GQMQDRnlD.jpg

It’s recently come to light he was in MI9 and in charge of coding during the Great Escape and the Wooden Horse escape from Stalag Luft III. 

The bit that made me laugh was 

“When the story was adapted in 1950 for the big screen, he auditioned for a role but was turned down for not looking sufficiently like a prisoner.”

I was told that years ago.

Dunno where to put this but this thread has good traffic so...

Was watching Martin Lewis last night. Anyone who has purchased a car on PCP or HP since 2007 may be due thousands back for being misold. The example he gave was a car worth 7k with PCP at 5% you would get 1 to 2k back. Probably optimistic, but pretty sure this applies to me for much higher values, so worth the punt of filling in a template and a few e-mails. 

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/reclaim/mis-sold-car-finance/

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Renton said:

Was watching Martin Lewis last night. Anyone who has purchased a car on PCP or HP since 2007 may be due thousands back for being misold. The example he gave was a car worth 7k with PCP at 5% you would get 1 to 2k back. Probably optimistic, but pretty sure this applies to me for much higher values, so worth the punt of filling in a template and a few e-mails. 

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/reclaim/mis-sold-car-finance/

I've just done mine, but it's worth noting if I don't get a refund for dodgy commission charges that's to my liking, you'll be getting an invoice for the difference :lol:

49 minutes ago, Renton said:

Was watching Martin Lewis last night. Anyone who has purchased a car on PCP or HP since 2007 may be due thousands back for being misold.

Missold, shirley?