General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

On 06/02/2024 at 11:16, Renton said:

I noticed Sam Fender samples the "Get off the Metro.... NOW" kid at the start of Howdon Aldi Death Queue. :lol:

I've been listening a bit to Fender recently as my kids actually love him and it's so much better than listening to Dua Lipa, Harry Styles, Taylor Swift etc. I can't get my Google home hub to play him though. Every fucking time I say "Play Sam Fender" it starts playing ambient background noise of being in a thunder storm, the stupid AI cunt. Must think I'm a cockney. 

took me a while to get into him, but both albums are really good - growers, not showers 

• Like 1

John Travolta accepted an invitation to be a guest at Italy's Sanremo song festival. John Travolta will be sacking his agent in the morning.

• Haha 7

10 hours ago, Meenzer said:

John Travolta accepted an invitation to be a guest at Italy's Sanremo song festival. John Travolta will be sacking his agent in the morning.

Then how will he make Bruce Willis style straight to DVD action films that no one watches?

On 20/07/2014 at 23:51, paddy said:

Fuck! You can fight it ya big daftie, sending best wishes buddy

Not been on here for 10 years!!! no wonder I can't remember my password or email i used to sign up, 

So who's still kicking about??

• Like 2

Just now, P4ddy said:

Not been on here for 10 years!!! no wonder I can't remember my password or email i used to sign up, 

Nothing has changed Paddy. Nothing at all.

1 minute ago, The Fish said:

Nothing has changed Paddy. Nothing at all.

Ah like that is it...... do we still hate NO or has kissing and making up happened

1 hour ago, P4ddy said:

Ah like that is it...... do we still hate NO or has kissing and making up happened

Before we get into all that, do you stand or sit to wipe? 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, P4ddy said:

To be sure. 

Nah just different types of bants.  Welcome back. Stick around this time. 

4 hours ago, P4ddy said:

Quiff isn't...apparently.  

9 hours ago, P4ddy said:

Most of us, just older and greyer (if they have any hair). 

Any newbies get abused by MF and leave (apart from Dazzler). Nothing's changed. :smile:

Big thanks to @Andrew for resetting my account, will start catching up on the messages now, its been a while ladies and gents

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, paddy said:

Big thanks to @Andrew for resetting my account, will start catching up on the messages now, its been a while ladies and gents

4 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

Everything's a suppository if you try hard enough.

:lol:

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, Meenzer said:

On reflection, I could have quoted. :lol:

I thought you were just repeating your motto 

• Haha 1

Went ot see a live reading of Ian La Frenai's new play at the Live theatre yesterday, "Seconds Out". It's like a Geordie musical version of Raging Bull. A live reading is basically the stage before a dress rehearsal. All the actors perform on high stools with the script should they need it. I thought it was excellent, I was sat no more than 8 foot from Jimmy Nail who was hugely impressive. Engaging, funny, and an incredibly impressive voice for a 69 year old. The rest of the cast and the band were great too. I don't know what the plans for this play are - Northern Stage seems the logical choice - but I'd strongly recommend it especially if JN is still starring. 

image.png.76f167df26de9389b0dab3101398679d.png

• Like 1