General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

3 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

So today I had to attend court for some fucker who close passed me and almost took me out last year.

I had it on camera.  They will have had a letter from the 5-0 initially with punishment (points or education blah blah) and decided to plea not guilty.  From what I understand they will have had to attend court then to enter the plea and then it was set up for me to attend court today.  The police spoke to me about 2 months ago to go over my statement and the copper said the person was mad to contest it as it was clear as day, but that was their right. 

Anyways, today I go, it was a magistrates court.  Went in, had to pass through a metal detector etc.  Then witness protection person comes out and takes me in a room.  They tell me the whole procedure.  Fuck me, I was shitting myself like I was on trial for murder!  They then took me through to another waiting room where the prosecutor came in and we had a chat.  Said the usher would be coming soon to take me to the court room.

Usher came down about 30mins later 'You can go, they've just pleaded guilty'

WTF, I had to take a days annual leave.  Because of train strikes I have had to get 4 buses too.  But it's ok because I can claim back.  The max I can claim.................£7.50.  Fuck me laughing.

They should have just killed me, would have been easier.

Of course Wyki went to court against someone that "close passed" him 

#TeamVine :lol: 

• Haha 4

28 minutes ago, Renton said:

Where are you having it. Was in York last weekend, the amount of hen parties was off the scale. Wall to wall blart but half of them seemed incontinent. 

Anyway, RIP for the stag night. Then RIP for the marriage. Either way you're dead now. 👍

Edinburgh. I went to uni there, I’ve checked on a few of my favourite bars and some of them survived so going to visit my old haunts.

Then probably get pilled off my saggy tits, knowing the lads I’m going with.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

33 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Of course Wyki went to court against someone that "close passed" him 

#TeamVine :lol: 

Pinball nonce on FB article about cyclist dead from someone driving like a cunt 'should pay road tax Lycra wanker:

Pinball nonce on FB article about old lad dead from someone driving like a cunt' thoughts and prayers with his loved ones RIP'

😉

#teamvinealltheway

#notreallyhesacunt

• Haha 4

One of my daughter’s friends has been kicked out tonight, so we’re arranging emergency beds* and related palaver so the poor lass can sleep with a roof over her tonight. 

What kind of cunt kicks a 16yr old lass out on the street, ffs? 

*Guess who’s kipping on the fucking sofa tonight…

the-sopranos-paulie-gualtieri.gif

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, strawb said:

Edinburgh. I went to uni there, I’ve checked on a few of my favourite bars and some of them survived so going to visit my old haunts.

Then probably get pilled off my saggy tits, knowing the lads I’m going with.

Season 2 Lol GIF by The Lonely Island

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

One of my daughter’s friends has been kicked out tonight, so we’re arranging emergency beds* and related palaver so the poor lass can sleep with a roof over her tonight. 

What kind of cunt kicks a 16yr old lass out on the street, ffs? 

*Guess who’s kipping on the fucking sofa tonight…

the-sopranos-paulie-gualtieri.gif

Ffs you'll have Gemmill DMing you telling you he has a box room available 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, RobinRobin said:

Season 2 Lol GIF by The Lonely Island

I went on a stag to Prague years ago, the father of the bride went and died in his sleep first night.

Ruined everyone’s weekend the selfish fucker

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

I've got two mates that have come back from stag do's permanently disabled. One spinal injury, now in a wheelchair for life, the other brain injury, also in a wheelchair. 

Not to put a downer on your weekend ( :lol:) but take care!

• Haha 6
  • Confused 1

54 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I've got two mates that have come back from stag do's permanently disabled. One spinal injury, now in a wheelchair for life, the other brain injury, also in a wheelchair. 

I just don't get stag do's.  Mine we went to the Lakes and went walking.  DILGAF If people think that's boring AF.  We did a cracking walk, had a good feed, got pissed and we enjoyed it.

A mate went on a stag do where they all got dressed as Jimmy Saville before the flight somewhere.  Almost got refused on the flight.  I wish they had.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Fuck me, he thinks he's Jesus now!!

"And lo, I sayeth unto you, I lift up the permanently dissabled before you and warn of the dangers of partaking in the sin over exuberance, it is better to sanctify yourself in the holy statistics than to necketh pints" gemmillisians 34.2 (xP)

• Haha 7

im looking at getting married next year and there is absolutely nee chance I'll be having a stag party. A barely drink anymore so I'd be in bed after 5 pints.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

I just went around the town with mates, no daft costumes or anything, (well, dress sense might've been iffy on a few but that was normal) the only lasting medical effect I suffered from and still do at times is a painful headache brought on by the missus finding out and occasionally mentioning the stripper my mates hired on the sly who got naked and pulled my Steve McQueens down and spanked my arse in the club before we went over to the town. :lol: First pint as well, damned if you go along, damned if you don't!*

* Of course I went along, I'm not some type of accountant or something. ;)

• Haha 5

I don't even work as an accountant. I'm qualified, but I ditched it cos who wants to to tick off their life one month end at a time. 

What I'm telling you is, I threw away the qualification that ewerk couldn't get. 

• Haha 7

4 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Accountants have fun.  I've never met one that does but im sure there is one out there.

That's accrual statement.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I don't even work as an accountant. I'm qualified, but I ditched it cos who wants to to tick off their life one month end at a time. 

What I'm telling you is, I threw away the qualification that ewerk couldn't get. 

Or another way to look at it is that I realised long before you what a waste of time it was.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Or another way to look at it is that I realised long before you what a waste of time it was.

:lol:

funny-exam.gif

"I didn't WANT to be an accountant ANYWAY!" 

• Haha 2

As I said before, I have never been an accountant or spent a single minute on an audit or preparing accounts.

The levels of accountancy denial here is akin to Tommy Robinson's views of the holocaust. 

Stand up and be proud oh accountants of toontastic. someone's got to do it, and we are thankful it is you. 

• Haha 6