Jump to content
Scottish Mag

General Random Conversation..

Recommended Posts

45 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:


Im fairly sure you’re not averaging 30/40 tweets a day and just firing out shite for the sake of it though.

RT if like Ayatollah's post. Like if you don't. Enough likes and I'll put a pic of myself watching Duty free. (It's all about me at the end of the day). :lol:

 

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What has amused me most about returning here after some while away, is there same fucking threads are still alive and kicking :icon_lol:

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve been sat in online meetings all week using Microsoft Teams, thinking “why the fuck have I been travelling all over the North East for meetings for the past 5 years”.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I’ve been sat in online meetings all week using Microsoft Teams, thinking “why the fuck have I been travelling all over the North East for meetings for the past 5 years”.

We had a division briefing by the head cheese this week (120 people on teams) where he said how well it was all going, everybody working from home that they were seriously thinking about making it integral post-crisis. 

 

He even said they were looking at disinvesting from commercial property as they think WFH will be the norm more and more. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does working from home not have it's own issues though? Obviously, running about for meetings is a pain in the arse but I can't imagine people answering customer service e-mails are going to be any less depressed being locked in the house all day than they would be at work. And then there's the social aspect of going to work, even if half the people you work are dipshits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree the social aspect is a concern but on the other hand I gain 2.5 hours a day to spend doing things I like which is another pro. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Does working from home not have it's own issues though? Obviously, running about for meetings is a pain in the arse but I can't imagine people answering customer service e-mails are going to be any less depressed being locked in the house all day than they would be at work. And then there's the social aspect of going to work, even if half the people you work are dipshits.

I didn’t like it initially but every now and then I go for a nap. As I’m not driving I can have a drink on a night (there’s nowt else on)

Get to work with some tunes on and stuff, it’s probably helped my productivity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, NJS said:

I agree the social aspect is a concern but on the other hand I gain 2.5 hours a day to spend doing things I like which is another pro. 

You’ll go blind 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Mrs. and her mates are having a Zoom party. 
 

It’s like 100 chickens squawking in a dustbin. 
 

Kill me now. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Monkeys Fist said:

The Mrs. and her mates are having a Zoom party. 
 

It’s like 100 chickens squawking in a dustbin. 
 

Kill me now. 

Snap! :lol: 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That’s amazing footage, but it’s not the Troll A. 
I think that’s the Borgholm Dolphin

hqdefault.jpg

This is the Troll A 

Troll-A-platform-Photo-%C3%98yvind-Hagen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This lockdown has got me signed up to two sites where you can play board games online against randoms (or your other half/people you know). :lol:

 

Proper decent ones, not monopoly or owt. Fuck me I'm a dweeb but I am loving it. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I ran a quiz on Saturday night on twitch. Which was actually really good! Can recommend it.

Running a quiz that is, not you lot watching me, I saw what happened to poor Callum earlier today.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

This lockdown has got me signed up to two sites where you can play board games online against randoms (or your other half/people you know). :lol:

 

Proper decent ones, not monopoly or owt. Fuck me I'm a dweeb but I am loving it. 

What are the proper decent ones btw? I genuinely wouldn’t have a fucking clue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


Recent tweets

Toontastic Facebook

Donate to Toontastic

Keeping the lights on since... well ages ago
TT-Staff


×