General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Pretty much, though Luton is the shitter of the two places, and both are in Bedfordshire, a county named after Bedford, surprisingly. It is the only place I know of that has built a prison next to a private girl's school and the town's bus station in the centre of town.

"Your order is on its way and will be delivered to you by Yodel. Soon after this email is sent you will be able to track your delivery by clicking on the link below."

The item in question arrived five hours ago. :lol:

A loud mouth who is full of shit.

IMO of course.

Loud mouth aye but he knows his stuff when it comes to films for the most part. I find him entertaining but can appreciate how people would hate the guy.

It's that Simon Mayo i really can't stand though.

Aye Mayo is a bell too.

Kermode, just talks over people and shouts and thats what pisses me off.

Its funny though one of the guests from a film their reviewing is on now and has just given loads away, when they pointed it out she swore :lol:

Hi, I set up this account a while ago but never really got round to using it. Is there any way of changing my name on here?
Ask one of the mods mate, shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks