General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Was out with the Wife supposedly Christmas shopping and we ended up in Frankie and Bennys for something to eat even though I didn't really fancy it. Anyway, got stuck next to this old-ish Chinese bloke and his son. Fuck me, in the 45 minutes or whatever it was this annoying twat talked in a loudish voice non-fucking-stop all about a mobile phone and how you could do whatever with it and different contacts, data etc. Boring, fucking boring bastard! How can you spend that amount of time talking about a mobile phone with your son? (At least the son wasn't as loud).The son was sitting with his mobile phone out, the Father was sitting with some kind of ipad lying on the table, what the fucks the matter with these cunts? SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU BORING BASTAAAAARRRRDSSS!!!!!! We'd been into one of the mobile phone shops earlier on as the Missus wanted to find out something about a phone contract for our daughter and I'd walked out as I can't stand hanging about waiting for a badly dressed geek to serve us and my Wife reckoned this was karma getting it's own back.

Googled and discovered that adding a couple of cups of bleach gives it a good clean.

Forrest-Gump-forrest-gump-6674987-1280-6

"What should I use for the washing machine?"

Forrest-Gump.jpg

"Oooooh! The internet says use bleach!"

forrest_gump_running_alabama_jenny.jpg

"CT!!!!! Get back here, now, you useless waste of space!!! What have you done to our washing machine!!!!??????"

My gran went and commented on the tour bus, when she realised how long a walk she had to get to them, "Wouldn't you think they'd have built them closer to the road?"

Realised as the words were coming out of her mouth how much of a tit she was about to look.