General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

5 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

It hasn’t even happened, but I’m chuckling at the thought of Andrew Neill declaring Anil Fobhakki on his Gammon channel. 

A82AE4F1-711B-4F4D-9CD4-A7D99362050A.gif

I don’t think it’s done much for his credibility and I wonder if he’s starting to regret the move. Most people could look past Neil’s political views and respect his forensic interview style because politicians of all stripes got the same treatment while he was the beeb.

GB News is rightly seen as a joke for now. Whether that changes over time remains to be seen. On the evidence so far I wouldn’t be surprised if it folds, or if Neil decides to jump ship to try to save his reputation before it becomes too tarnished 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

I don’t think it’s done much for his credibility and I wonder if he’s starting to regret the move. Most people could look past Neil’s political views and respect his forensic interview style because politicians of all stripes got the same treatment while he was the beeb.

GB News is rightly seen as a joke for now. Whether that changes over time remains to be seen. On the evidence so far I wouldn’t be surprised if it folds, or if Neil decides to jump ship to try to save his reputation before it becomes too tarnished 

Neil has been chairman of The Spectator for years, this is simply the audio visual version of that. I don't think he's interested too much in his reputation as he's never hidden his views when not on the BBC.

3 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Neil has been chairman of The Spectator for years, this is simply the audio visual version of that. I don't think he's interested too much in his reputation as he's never hidden his views when not on the BBC.

i'm talking about how shambolic GB news has looked so far, not its political position 

It must be pretty expensive setting something like this up and I can't imagine it will attract the viewers to support it long-term. I haven't watched it but those clips of that Apprentice bint reading out text messages would be dull as fuck it it weren't for the trolling. 

The cunt Murdoch has just found a way to get his hate filled, right wing bullshit media out to the general public through regional free to air TV here in Australia.

Great, we'll have our own Trump in no time.

CUNTS!

5 minutes ago, ewerk said:

If it makes you feel any better then the Sun lost £164m in the last year and is now valued at £0.

Is it because it stopped showing tits? That was the tipping point for MF iirc. 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, ewerk said:

If it makes you feel any better then the Sun lost £164m in the last year and is now valued at £0.

I bet that has more to do with the cunts dodging taxes than it’s real value.

13 hours ago, Rayvin said:

@Dr Gloom

What is your view of GBNews and Andrew Neil's defection to it? How is it being received around the BBC? Is there concern?

Dot Cotton is FURIOUS! Jermaine Jenas says he's just happy if Neil is happy, no regrets. :good:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, ewerk said:

Well it makes me feel better