General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Right after yesterday I've sacked the tipster at work. Bought the RP today read every sinue on them pages and have draw the following conclusions:

If you have £50 to gamble with today, dee this: This is what am deein -

Tips:

1:30 Trop Fort 25/1 (e/w) £3s e/w

2:05 Dirar 6/1 (w) £10

2:40 Bobs Worth 10/3 (w) £15

3:20 Kempes 10/1 (w) £12

4:00 Dante's Storm 9/1 (w) £7

good luck

Good luck. Let us know what you get back for your "investment".

Right after yesterday I've sacked the tipster at work. Bought the RP today read every sinue on them pages and have draw the following conclusions:

Tips:

good luck

Good luck. Let us know what you get back for your "investment".

To be fair I just need one of them to win and I'll be up

Fair play to Chris Moyles, raised over 1 million for comic relief by doing the longest ever radio 1 show 42 hours so far

If he gets to 8.30am tomorrow its the world record

It's a bit like the world record for eating beans with a cocktail stick though, tbf. Good cause and all that, obviously.

Fair play to Chris Moyles, raised over 1 million for comic relief by doing the longest ever radio 1 show 42 hours so far

If he gets to 8.30am tomorrow its the world record

It's a bit like the world record for eating beans with a cocktail stick though, tbf. Good cause and all that, obviously.

The amazing thing is that there was no drop off in quality whatsoever, even after 50 hours....consistently shit.

<_< I hate Moyles like. Great face for radio though.

The only time I've ever seen him or heard him was on Never Mind the Buzzcocks years ago - he came across as such a complete wanker that I've never taken any interest in anything to do with him since.

<_< I hate Moyles like. Great face for radio though.

The only time I've ever seen him or heard him was on Never Mind the Buzzcocks years ago - he came across as such a complete wanker that I've never taken any interest in anything to do with him since.

I agree with both comments. Tosser. How the younger generation can listen to him/whatshername etc beats me.

Tips:

good luck

Hope yous followed my advice £14 up on my £50 stake regardless what happens in the next two. If they both win I'll be 200 up :-) Howay Mario lad.

GET IN, fantastic race

McCoy wants to hang his silks up.

Really wanted Denman to win the old boy, he's had more heart problems than Kanu, and I thought he'd do it, that's the end for him and Kauto now like. At least we're both up today <_<

Yep, a lad in work give me long run in October for the King George but it got postponed then forgot to put it on which it won earlier this year, I think it will win it next year now

Good to see Kauto and Denman run so well, I think Imperial Comander was a one year wonder

£160 in my account from the tenner I put in yesterday

Yep, a lad in work give me long run in October for the King George but it got postponed then forgot to put it on which it won earlier this year, I think it will win it next year now

Good to see Kauto and Denman run so well, I think Imperial Comander was a one year wonder

£160 in my account from the tenner I put in yesterday

Stick it all on Stoke to score from a throw in tomorrow.