General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Got some lovely new charver neighbours who like to kick off every Saturday neet, luckily I was still up but fucking hell there's nee need!

"Giz me bottle" "it's my fucking dog man" <_<

Got some lovely new charver neighbours who like to kick off every Saturday neet, luckily I was still up but fucking hell there's nee need!

"Giz me bottle" "it's my fucking dog man" <_<

There's a pub over the street from me, which spits out some quality specimens come closing time. Friday night I was woken up by this retard pleading with his girlfriend. He'd gone beyond shouting, beyond crying, beyond any normal form of communication to the point where the only thing I can liken him to is a wookie. He was stood a yard from her, screaming in this weird voice "WHYYYYWOOOONNTYOUUUUUUBELLIEEEEEEEVEMEEEEEE?" over and over again. :icon_lol: Won't wasn't even pronounced won't, it was wooooont with an oo sound. "AHHHHHHNEVERDONENOTHUNNNNNNNNNNNNWHYYYYYWOOOOOONTYOUBELIEEEEEEEVEMEEEEEEE?"

Real human drama.

Sitting in McD's today at 10.15 and a teacher walks in :cuppa:

"are you boys not supposed to be in school?"

"naw sir break"

"at this time? naw naw naw"

Wrote our names down and told us to enjoy our meal :( what type of teachers do we have in todays world, are they not supposed to be in school fucking teaching??

I'm baffled why you haven't done better on your exams.

Went out for lunch this afternoon, only when I stood up on the tube did I realise I'd been sitting in Chewing Gum. So bought some new Jeans, then had lunch, then bought some shorts... Ended up spunking £150 when I was expecting to be spending, maybe, £30?

I shouldn't be allowed out unsupervised. :cuppa:

Edited by The Fish

The Fish

Went out for lunch this afternoon, only when I stood up on the tube did I realise I'd been sitting in Chewing Gum. So bought some new Jeans, then had lunch, then bought some shorts... Ended up spunking £150 when I was expecting to be spending, maybe, £30?

I shouldn't be allowed out alone.

2 minutes ago · LikeUnlike ·

Edited by Kevin