General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Just now, wykikitoon said:

A bloke near me went missing last year. Never been found.  Why no massive news coverage about him?

Because it's Yorkshire. You cunts are always forgetting where home is.

• Haha 7

16 minutes ago, Alex said:

Helps that she was relatively attractive too. And that case where Wykiki is probably still on a CID cork board somehwere, Claudia Lawrence from York, was in the news for years. 

Compare and contrast with all the kids abducted from the hotel in Brighton under the noses of the Home Office the last few weeks. 

Edited by Renton
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

The lad who went missing here, I think WYP spent a couple of days looking and that's it.

I reckon you can relax now, looks like you got away with it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

6 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

The lad who went missing here, I think WYP spent a couple of days looking and that's it.

Obviously avoided the local kebab shop.

• Haha 4

27 minutes ago, Alex said:

Fucking hell :lol: 

Whatchya mean!! he said he was near him when he went missing and Wyki has a bit of a short fuse sometimes. Seems obvious to me what happened.

"Ay Wyki lad, want t'listen t'this t'podcast"

"ooh aye a t'would" 

Podcast: "What you reckon Charlotte" and..........

Movie Stabbing GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Edited by Toonpack
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I reckon it's going to come out that she had either attempted suicide before or was struggling with depression. The police have never said they think she ended up in the river by accident 

At the press conference today the police said she was considered a high risk missing person from as soon as she was missing and had a number of vulnerabilities (to use their phrases).  

9 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I reckon it's going to come out that she had either attempted suicide before or was struggling with depression. The police have never said they think she ended up in the river by accident 

I've read that some police diver checking the river don't think she's actually been in the river. 

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

I've read that some police diver checking the river don't think she's actually been in the river. 

He wasn't a police diver, he was some random diving expert they brought in who won't stop giving interviews to the Daily Mail. The police should have told him to fuck off weeks ago 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kid Dynamite said:

He wasn't a police diver, he was some random diving expert they brought in who won't stop giving interviews to the Daily Mail. The police should have told him to fuck off weeks ago 

They should have told him to keep his mouth shut. Some wild swimming wanker said similar.