General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

22 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Go North East are on a potential 12 week strike as of tomorrow due to the company being a pack of cunts. Fucking fair play to them, it must be a misery of a job if they’re willing to go a potential unpaid 3 months ahead of Christmas

Some of the daft cunts at the end of this article getting annoyed at the drivers…

Go North East drivers to strike indefinitely as pay deal fails https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-67237676

Go North West pays £15:+ ph. 
Go North East pays £12:+ ph and offered them £14:15. 

It’s not hard to see why they’re out, is it? 

6 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Go North East are on a potential 12 week strike as of tomorrow due to the company being a pack of cunts. Fucking fair play to them, it must be a misery of a job if they’re willing to go a potential unpaid 3 months ahead of Christmas

My dad worked for them. Used to shunt busses and pick up fucked ones. Tight cunts apparently. The wedding, my young cousin is Irish but moved over for university because apart from it being potentially excellent she also had her aunt, my mam and family, to help out if she got stuck. Anyway, she stayed, met a nice lad, got married today etc. End of the night, no outward sign they're mackems at all, just friends of theirs being office types to their core as well as having a shit taste in music, no worries, was great catching up with Irish relatives I haven't seen in years. Anyway, didn't give it a second thought until kick out time, all of a sudden, half the twenty/thirty somethings started singing 'wise men say' but never said the 'Sunderland' bit at the end. Don't know if they were told not to but they were pissed and couldn't stop the early bit. Verdict. Mackem bastards.

• Haha 5

On 28/10/2023 at 05:43, Holden McGroin said:

It’s disgusting to walk out at this time of the year when most OAPs are relying on the buses to sit on  all day rather than heating their houses  - said a Tory somewhere.

Don’t forget the hardworking families struggling to get to the food bank 

• Haha 3

On 29/10/2023 at 10:49, Monkeys Fist said:

Who forgot to put their clocks back an hour last night, then? :lol:

My lad doesn't give a shit about clocks going back, so he was singing Hakuna Ma-fucking-tata at 5 o'clock in the bastard morning. 

• Haha 4

A bright spot in an otherwise piss-wet miserable day today, was these two daft lads, fully kitted up in waterproofs, stood by a flood in the road in Cramlington and asking people to drive through and soak them. 

All of the cars ahead of me swerved it, as it was deep, but I tooted and flashed them to get ready.

Put some revs on, went through it like Moses parting the Red Sea, and looked in my mirror to see the dafties 

big-wave-hitting-me.gif

Mint :lol:

• Haha 9

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

6 is “La Squat Francais “. 

Number 5 is the faecal equivalent of the thinker. I offer you "the stinker" for consideration.

• Haha 2

BBC news this morning, 1/4 people have a 'side hustle'. It's an extra job so they're talking about an app. Big banner on the bottom saying 'side hustle' making it sound as though folk are making a killing, hustling etc rather than focusing on why they're having to do two jobs in the first place. The banner could've said 1/4 forced into two jobs but the BBC of course make sound a positive thing. Fucking standard on this business section. 

• Like 5