General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

1 hour ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Glad Stevie is on the mend and looking forwards. Even if his absolute hatred of anything vaguely American was equal parts exasperating and admirable

We are more American than people think.

FAT CUNTS

5 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Glad Stevie is on the mend and looking forwards. Even if his absolute hatred of anything vaguely American was equal parts exasperating and admirable

I remember saying something like I loved aspects of American culture like lots of their music and loads of 20th century novels. He responded with something like “And you’re not even taking the piss”. Like it was an outrageous point of view :lol: 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Alex said:

I remember saying something like I loved aspects of American culture like lots of their music and loads of 20th century novels. He responded with something like “And you’re not even taking the piss”. Like it was an outrageous point of view :lol: 

Didn’t he claim he’d never watched an American made movie but then was caught out a bit later down the line?

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Didn’t he claim he’d never watched an American made movie but then was caught out a bit later down the line?

:lol: I don’t remember that but it’s like something Michael Owen would say 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Didn’t he love Goodfellas? Not as much as Spender obviously but I’m sure he had a few exceptions.

Ray-Bans too

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Didn’t he love Goodfellas? Not as much as Spender obviously but I’m sure he had a few exceptions.

I don't know the bloke and wasn't he when he was to have a frame of reference, but I would wager the argument here was it was about Italian Americans, and a couple of Irish Americans so it was really a European film.

2 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Going to a wedding soon, apparently the groom and family may have pommes frites fromages inklings. I'll be keeping an eye on them.....

Season 3 Starz GIF by Black Sails

And they'll be keeping three each on you....

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Monkeys Fist said:

“ You may now place the ring on your bride’s finger”

” Spoilt for choice here marra”. 

"Which one's the finger, boss?"

Somatic - Finger & Hand Prosthetics – Medical Art Prosthetics

• Haha 4