General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

14 minutes ago, Alex said:

I might be getting old fashioned in my dotage but it’s fucking horrific surely that they’d both do that to a stranger anyway whilst on a stag / hen do :lol: 

Got to be from Barnsley

• Haha 3

They only thing that could make this story worse is that she pressed the button just as he was entering vinegar strokes and subsequently blew his load. All her little brothers and sisters dribbling down her face. …

Edited by Holden McGroin
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Fuck me CT you animal!!! 

Walking Glancing GIF

:lol:

I was fairly convinced the story was going to end up she sucked off her bf, and wondered if they were going to see the funny side or split up because they'd both been unfaithful. But holy fuck that is grim. 

Thank fuck I missed out on these whacky stag parties where you visit brothels with your father in law, due to a combination of being ancient and having no friends. 👍

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Renton said:

Walking Glancing GIF

:lol:

I was fairly convinced the story was going to end up she sucked off her bf, and wondered if they were going to see the funny side or split up because they'd both been unfaithful. But holy fuck that is grim. 

Thank fuck I missed out on these whacky stag parties where you visit brothels with your father in law, due to a combination of being ancient and having no friends. 👍

I was thinking similar. 

My stag was a weekend in the Lakes walking 😂 

• Like 1

I was on a stag do in Prague about 7 years ago. The stags Brother and Dad were both there. His (married) Brother went to a brothel 3 nights in a row when he was pissed, and his Dad was well aware. I couldn't help but thinking how weird it was. If it was my son I'd think he was a bell end 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I was on a stag do in Prague about 7 years ago. The stags Brother and Dad were both there. His (married) Brother went to a brothel 3 nights in a row when he was pissed, and his Dad was well aware. I couldn't help but thinking how weird it was. If it was my son I'd think he was a bell end 

I know, imagine not buying your dad a brass after he sired you. Ungrateful cunt.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Tom said:

He would just go vacant and would then talk gobbledygook, there would be no context to what he was saying.

Sounds familiar. :whistle:

I all seriousness, well done Stevie, had our differences, but if you read this the way you've handled this has been quite inspirational. Bet your enjoying NUFC right now. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I’m pleased for him. I would occasionally wonder how he was doing, as I know the prognosis was pretty grim when it happened. His favourite insult was ‘wank / wanks’, used as a noun iirc :lol: e.g. that set of wanks 

• Haha 1

He contributed to one of those Facebook pages eg “pictures of football from the 80s” that pops up now and then … I knew it was him after about two sentences :lol: 

Great to see he’s thriving in spite of everything. Two kids is a blessing 

• Haha 1

One of the shite things about growing older online is that bad things start happening more often to people you know (whether virtually or irl), though that's also a measure of how strong these communities can end up being. This weekend in Hamburg we've been raising a glass to a couple of people from our Eurovision forum we lost this year. I didn't get on with one of them especially well, but he was as much a part of the furniture as anyone else. Similarly, I'm sure Stevie wouldn't mind me saying we aren't exactly on the same page when it comes to many things in life :lol: but I'm really glad he's doing well and hope he continues to beat the odds. He may not have been around here for a while but this place would have been a lot less colourful without him.

• Like 8

So many posters gone without a trace (although I think I did disappear for a while so its not always something bad that draws posters away). Did I haar we lost Brock Manson a few years back?

I wonder what mischief Smooth Operator and Wacky Jnr are upto these days? 😀

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Gejon was one who died sadly. I don't know anything about Brock, but Meenzer might.

Oh was it Gejon? Thats sad.  He seemed like a good lad as well.

Is Tooj still around under a different username?

Edited by Holden McGroin