General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

stop quoting that fucking picture, gods knows what the lads who sit behind me are thinking as they see me scroll past that picture every few minutes  :razz:

2609[/snapback]

Let me get this right, you want us to stop quoting this picture?

ruud.jpg

2619[/snapback]

Might be an idea like :angry:

stop quoting that fucking picture, gods knows what the lads who sit behind me are thinking as they see me scroll past that picture every few minutes  :razz:

2609[/snapback]

ruud.jpg

2619[/snapback]

2624[/snapback]

Aye.

2609[/snapback]

ruud.jpg

2619[/snapback]

2624[/snapback]

Aye.

2628[/snapback]

I go away for a while and come back to find this pic is still being quoted, just stop it now!!!

2609[/snapback]

ruud.jpg

2619[/snapback]

Technically they're not fucking, they're kissing, so this really isn't a fucking picture now is it?

2609[/snapback]

ruud.jpg

2619[/snapback]

Technically they're not fucking, they're kissing, so this really isn't a fucking picture now is it?

2745[/snapback]

You can't see the bottom half of the picture, mind. Ruud might not just look like one.

so the woman at the local bar has had 7 kids and I'm bering honest here... I can't see how anyone could have fucked her....not even once... so quite how she's managed to pop off 7 fucking kids... is to me.... fucking random and worthy of this thread.

thank you and goodnight.

so i got lucky with some lass at the weekend, thought she had a boyfriend but she re-assures me that they are "breaking up" so i go ahead and ... you can guess

during the walk of shame in the morning with my mate, who'd been with her mate upstairs, i'm getting alot of shit of this other lass who i used to be mates with as the lass i was with boyfriend is her brother.........confused yet

should i bother texting this lasses mate, to put my side of the story accross or not?

so i got lucky with some lass at the weekend, thought she had a boyfriend but she re-assures me that they are "breaking up" so i go ahead and ... you can guess

during the walk of shame in the morning with my mate, who'd been with her mate upstairs, i'm getting alot of shit of this other lass who i used to be mates with as the lass i was with boyfriend is her brother.........confused yet

should i bother texting this lasses mate, to put my side of the story accross or not?

7346[/snapback]

Nah, not worth it mate.

i few more details and no judging me either ;)

the girl i want to text my side of the story i slept with her 2 weeks ago, she didnt want any sort of commitment but i reckon might be a bit annoyed at me shagging her brothers girlfriend

also said boyfriend appeared in the pub where i work on sunday night with a rather large group of friends and i was getting dodgy looks most of the night

i few more details and no judging me either  ;)

the girl i want to text my side of the story i slept with her 2 weeks ago, she didnt want any sort of commitment but i reckon might be a bit annoyed at me shagging her brothers girlfriend

also said boyfriend appeared in the pub where i work on sunday night with a rather large group of friends and i was getting dodgy looks most of the night

7355[/snapback]

Seriously, just keep your head down (so to speak) and stay out of it.

Similar thing happened to me quite a while back, it's best to steer clear.

Good to see this thread going still. Love it. ;)

Mr Fish - nice to see you back.

I have the best shoelaces ever. One is pink with black and white stars on, the other is blue with yellow rubber duckies on. Oh yes. I'm an individual, me B)

Good to see this thread going still.  Love it. ;)

Mr Fish - nice to see you back.

I have the best shoelaces ever.  One is pink with black and white stars on, the other is blue with yellow rubber duckies on.  Oh yes.  I'm an individual, me B)

7592[/snapback]

Well, I always thought the quality of shoelaces depended on how long they last. How wrong I was...

Yep, you're waaayyy off the mark with that crazy thought there, Mr Isegrim.

Mine are so good they deserve a gold star. Yes - they're *THAT* good!!!

Yep, you're waaayyy off the mark with that crazy thought there, Mr Isegrim.

Mine are so good they deserve a gold star.  Yes - they're *THAT* good!!!

7603[/snapback]

Well if it's what they deserve......

SP502_Gold_Star_Paperweight.jpg