General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

WARNING

$(KGrHqZ,!hoE1hgrZ!)dBNfrqthC4g~~_35.JPG

Whilst the above has a refreshing , menthol scent and leaves you tingling, it's not a good idea to use it on your Bell, or Balloon Knot.

As my neighbours just heard.

Been there done that.

In the winters when I am out on the bike I will use Hot Stuff embrocation cream. Was once in a hurry, put the cream on and went downstairs to get some gels etc, ran back upstairs, mate came, ran downstairs said I would be 5mins, back upstairs *shit* not put contact lenses in, lense out of packet, lense in eye

ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Been there done that.

In the winters when I am out on the bike I will use Hot Stuff embrocation cream. Was once in a hurry, put the cream on and went downstairs to get some gels etc, ran back upstairs, mate came, ran downstairs said I would be 5mins, back upstairs *shit* not put contact lenses in, lense out of packet, lense in eye

ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Did that once with chillies. Felt like my eyeball was melting in the socket.

Does anyone have a mental block when writing certain words?

Just sat here writing on a post it some stuff I need to get at lunch. Everytime I write milk, I always miss the l out :lol: I know its there, I have no worries typing it, but writing it I always write Mik :lol:

Not to Savile there wasn't.

:lol:

while we're on it the title of the Saville thread is doing my head in, spelling the name wrong for the sake of a pun...

Did that once with chillies. Felt like my eyeball was melting in the socket.

You inspired me to get revenge on work colleague so I smeared a dab of this shit round his mug and on his fags.

imageldlh.jpg

Edited by The Fish

It went better than I could have planned:

the guy takes a swig mid-call, has to abandon the phone call so he can wash out his mouth, then when I'm away from the desk he liberally smears a load on my mug. It's smeared to thickly and I spot it and don't drink.

and then he rubs his eyes

media_http25mediatumb_owewz.gif?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJFZAE65UYRT34AOQ&Expires=1351856624&Signature=SmbXCcxhncrVRUOuSffRf5f0kqI%3D

It went better than I could have planned:

the guy takes a swig mid-call, has to abandon the phone call so he can wash out his mouth, then when I'm away from the desk he liberally smears a load on my mug. It's smeared to thickly and I spot it and don't drink.

and then he rubs his eyes

media_http25mediatumb_owewz.gif?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJFZAE65UYRT34AOQ&Expires=1351856624&Signature=SmbXCcxhncrVRUOuSffRf5f0kqI%3D

:lol:

It's become a war of attrition now. Came back from a meeting to find my bag willed with all manner or office supplies.

I need a response