General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Just dropped off in Lansdowne Rd, Jesmond, opposite the dene. What a lovely street.

Saw the world famous Rehills as well!

I'm from the same city and I don't know what you're talking about never mind the other side of the World.

I'm from the same city and I don't know what you're talking about never mind the other side of the World.

It's an off licence that Alex (god bless him), Tooj and iirc Gemmil used to rave about.

Sell lots of quality stuff that you would find impossible to get in your local supermarket etc.

It's an off licence that Alex (god bless him), Tooj and iirc Gemmil used to rave about.

Sell lots of quality stuff that you would find impossible to get in your local supermarket etc.

Gemmill in an offy? The fucking Harry Bamp! ;)

_44953645_nesbitt282.jpg

Gemmill

"Ind err, kin yer put is in a packet o'rizzlas with ma eight cansa ace, boss."

Edited by Howmanheyman

Was walking to work today and I go near a couple of schools. One a primary one an Academy.

Anyways, there was two bairns walking to school about 7:45 with a slab of choclate in their hands munching away, 6 year old at the eldest. They had to cross a busy road to get to their school too :(

Where the fuck are their parents man, its such a sorry state of affairs.

Just heard a mate of mine (the Luigi to my Mario this Halloween) has been mugged whilst on City Road. Some utter slimeball has cycled past and stolen his headphones off his head.

He's alright, down the police station now. He's there with some other lass who has had the same happen to her today only with her iPhone.

What utter cath-words, hope they get fucking knocked over.

Just heard a mate of mine (the Luigi to my Mario this Halloween) has been mugged whilst on City Road. Some utter slimeball has cycled past and stolen his headphones off his head.

He's alright, down the police station now. He's there with some other lass who has had the same happen to her today only with her iPhone.

Death penalty?

He's admitted being offensive but says being defined as a "racist comedian" was wrong and I'd tend to agree.

He's fucked though - its being heard by a jury and the mirror are using clips from his tv show where as we discussed at the time he satarised racism quite well but it was too subtle for morons.

If the jury is as thick as the Rednapp one he may as well give up now.

Nick Griffin MEP@nickgriffinmep

If anyone can give us address of the 2 bullying 'gay' activists who've won case v Christian B&B owners, we'll hold demo . .

. .for rights of all home owners, gays included, to rent or not rent rooms to whomsoever they wish.

So Messrs Black & Morgan, at 28 Huntingdon Road. A British Justice team will come up to Huntington & give you a . .

. .bit of drama by way of reminding you that an English couple's home is their castle. Say No to heterophobia!

If this is deemed acceptable, I reckon Boyle will be just fine.

As traumatic as that must have been for your mate, it does sound bloody hilarious.

*YOINK*

Edited by ewerk

Brock, I did this two years back and my mates missus dressed up as princess as well :lol: we came walking into a hotel bar and got a standing ovation from a load of italians who were over for the rugby, Fair bit of attention in other bars as well was good craic.

But the best bit was i had a pocket full of those mint chocolate coins you can get in a poundshop, the amount of free booze i got from welsh barmaids, it was a genius manouvure :D **

Mint-Choc-Crisps.gif

** tactic may require irish accent.

That idea is so brilliant I have to steal it! :D

No Peach for us unfortunately, but I reminds me of a time I went to a house party at uni in my second year dressed as Sonic the Hedgehog. A few hours in I was finding myself being chatted up by an openly gay guy dressed as Peach! Very surreal!

That'll be him banned from twitter for posting personal info then,

so a British justice team sent to protest british people for a civil dispute, the gay couple getting the protest could be christian themselves as well, saying it's for "gays" included :lol: but say no to hetrophobia.

How can anyone come off with such bollocks and still keep a straight (well as straight as his malformed mug can be) face.

honestly, it always astounds me how stupid people can get a following of even thicker people, and make money from it.

I really should have been more proactive i could've easily been a dictator of some island by now, just by spouting a load of shite and manipulating imbeciles.

He's deleted his account :lol:

Lot's of people have also posted his address all over twitter

I would've liked to have seen his reaction had one of the 'fenian bastards' he was recently tweeting had decided to post up his address and claimed that they were sending a 'justice team'.