General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Over vigorous self abuse.

Knocked himself daft on the headboard when he hit his vinegars.

He'll never admit it though ;)

He should just come clean (oo-er) It's a common affliction..

Someone from my year at school was on Jeremy Kyle today apparently :lol:. It wouldn't be so bad if people weren't acting so proud on facebook

Give us some redacted screen grabs man

Broken laptop and can't on my phone but it was basically 'omg can't believe 'name' was on tv' and then some lass commenting about the guy who ended up being the father being her mate and got reactions of 'ooh' etc. apparently the lass stormed off stage. Not sure but I think she was 'that' girl at school, everyone has one, where there were rumours of her sticking random shite up her fanny during science or summits.

Broken laptop and can't on my phone but it was basically 'omg can't believe 'name' was on tv' and then some lass commenting about the guy who ended up being the father being her mate and got reactions of 'ooh' etc. apparently the lass stormed off stage. Not sure but I think she was 'that' girl at school, everyone has one, where there were rumours of her sticking random shite up her fanny during science or summits.

Blah blah, pics or gtfo