General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Just had the plod at the door responding to a 999 from my 2 year old :blush2:

How come they came to the door? They normally just ring you back on the number you called from.

How come they came to the door? They normally just ring you back on the number you called from.

No idea! Said it was engaged for 14 minutes.

I was on the crapper being given running commentary of plod pulling up, two getting out and walking down the drive. Bearing in mind the wife and oldest daughter had left for work combined with my vivid imagination, it was an unpleasant few moments.

What a horrible shit mind this bloke that killed April Jones.

I listened to the police update on this yesterday and how distressing not only to lose your daughter but also to have this twat refusing to locate the body.

10 weeks later and there are still 16 search teams working on this.

Poor family.

What a horrible shit mind this bloke that killed April Jones.

I listened to the police update on this yesterday and how distressing not only to lose your daughter but also to have this twat refusing to locate the body.

10 weeks later and there are still 16 search teams working on this.

Poor family.

Aye, i heard on the radio the other night they're still searching for the body. He wants putting down to be perfectly honest.

Does anyone else pull their dressing gown up like a fucking skirt to go for a shit? Mine comes off altogether. Seems canny unhygienic having your dressing gown all bunched up behind you when you're shitting. Absolutely perilous for the underdeveloped stand up wipers too.

Does anyone else pull their dressing gown up like a fucking skirt to go for a shit? Mine comes off altogether. Seems canny unhygienic having your dressing gown all bunched up behind you when you're shitting. Absolutely perilous for the underdeveloped stand up wipers too.

I hitch it up and hoy it around my waist. Nee bother. It's not touching the bowl or the brown so what's the problem?

Unless you strip off naked to shit then it's not different to wearing a top on the throne.