General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Sorry to hear about your cousin :(. I can't even begin to fathom what it's like obviously and hope his parents are okay. Yeah I know the should have got help thing is a silly thing to say that's why i merely touched on it. The thing that angers me is just him leaving his baby without a parent is all, when there's a child involved it intensifies. You too with your stepsister Jill. Amazing to see suicide so widespread, when something hasn't affected you you sometimes forget the effects it has on entire families, making the story all the more sad.

Tell you what forum is weird. The Amazon customer discussions one. You'd think it would all be deals on hand blenders but it's full of conspiracy / religious nutjobs. Doesn't seem to much moderation either beyond deleting posts with swears in.

Uniform dating.com, you can join if you don't wear a uniform.

Does this seem retarded to anyone else?

Not at all bitter about the 'nurse' that turned up on a date, he did have an above average sized cock though tbf to him.

These piggin adchoices that fine tune what ads appear on a page you are browsing!!

I had been looking at some possible Xmas gift ideas online, then clicked on Sky News web site and there are the bloody things Ive been looking at displayed as ads!

Have turned this off in the past, but somehow in keeps sneaking back on.

A vegan and an old person who's just had a hip replaced walk into a bar and never stop talking ever.

:icon_lol: That sounds like the jest of a man who's recently endured it.

My brother plays ice hockey and went up to Scotland for a game last weekend. Whilst they were there they watched the Belfast Giants play and one of the players got caught by a skate to the face. Not for the faint-hearted!

7517d6a74382f746ab3d980a9bd6bac1.jpg

This is a comedy gift CT, but I'll play the straight man and ask if everything's ok and hopefully your young un was mucking about with a phone or something?...

Or were you explaining how much you hate Pardew and the bairn had the good sense to ask for help? :D

This is a comedy gift CT, but I'll play the straight man and ask if everything's ok and hopefully your young un was mucking about with a phone or something?...

Or were you explaining how much you hate Pardew and the bairn had the good sense to ask for help? :D

:lol:

Saw me approaching the budgie cage, knife in one hand, fish keeping book in the other!

No, he just pressed a few buttons, the little bugger.