General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

If you're down a for a couple of days/nights there are plenty of people who'd be able to point you in the right direction for cheaper pints, decent curries and the like. Kings Cross is (unsurprisingly) really well served by the Tube so getting around won't be a problem at all. Mind, getting to and from Wembley is a rhino stomp to the cock.

It's much better with new Wembley than old Wembley for some reason. Wembley Central you literally don't even queue afterwards, Wembley Park is slightly busier but they've done well I think.

It's much better with new Wembley than old Wembley for some reason. Wembley Central you literally don't even queue afterwards, Wembley Park is slightly busier but they've done well I think.

It's better, but still I'd add a good half hour onto the journey time suggested.

Anyway, bit late on a schoolnight for you isn't it Stevie? My excuse is I went to see some comedy, then came home and fancied a drink, and because I couldn't be arsed to go back and forth from the kitchen, I just poured what I thought was 2 Rum and cokes into a pint pot... turns out I underestimated how much rum I put in and over estimated how much coke I put in... so now I'm trying to book a holiday :good:

This can only end terribly.

so now I'm trying to book a holiday :good:

This can only end terribly.

:lol: Do tell.

The boy has decided to visit a friend in sunny Bergen over Easter so I'm thinking of taking a break somewhere myself over the long weekend. Probably need to act sooner rather than later price-wise though.

Well, thank fuck Alcohol makes me indecisive, is all I can say. :lol:

Going off the tabs I found open this morning it seems I was contemplating another trip to America (this time St Louis?), Xanthi, or Peru?!

Work is a fucking joke though, I'm on call, so if someone calls in sick I get a call at 6ish so that I can be in work for 7. Well today I got a text message at 6:30 which I don't see because I've already woken at 6 and gone back to sleep. I then get another text at 8:30 saying I need to go into work. Which will mean I'm right in the middle of rush hour etc. Cue me flying about the house like a mental trying to get ready as quickly as possible and I'm literally just stepping out the shower when I get a phone-call saying, "Don't worry, she's called in and will be showing up" :pullhair:

This anger has nothing to do with my hangover, m'lud.

You're angry because they called you to say " It's ok, don't come to work"?

:lol:

falling_down.jpg

I'm angry, my Simian handed chum, because they messed me about. I feel like Steve Buscemi off Armageddon. "We're staying, we're going, we're staying, we're going, make up your mind! "

Metro Radio ‏@metroradiouk

RIP Pete Barnes - a former pilot of Starburst 1 Metro's traffic copter - who died in today's crash in Central London.

Are you on my TT list CT. Never see you retweet owt so I guess not. You clearly love retweeting.

What's your handle?

Neither does J69, but at leas the'll tell you if you ask.

Why are you so concerned with people knowing your twitter, it's not like you don't talk plenty of shit on here. ;)

Why would you want to follow an unused twitter account?

I follow Sean lock, who has made the sum total of 1 contribution to the world of twitter.

Well, if you've nothing to hide... step up.