General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

'Well I bought the Rosetta Stone, took a lesson and was starting to get into it, then I found out they have upside down question marks. Not for me.'

I bought the rosetta stone but the twats wont let me take it out of the country and it's got fuck all spanish on it just some greek and funny pictures.

How can you be expected to answer the question 'Does money undermine democracy in the US?' in an hour? You could easily write a book of that title. You can either make a lot of points with no depth or maybe one point in some depth. Pointless exam, I'm fucked off.

It's Inconceivable to me that any dirty fucker could wipe standing up. As Cat said, when you stand up your cheeks clench.

Fucking heathens!

You freely admit to curling one out in front of your kid, whilst supping lager and posting drivel, and you have the bare arsed cheek to call others heathens ?

6Wmxw.gif

No. I found the beer and phone thing a bit odd. The rules say you should be paying attention to toddlers when there's potential drowning situations going on, not drinking beer and checking the Belta Minge thread....