General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

hz2AiWe.png

Quite the fucking difference for me car insurance!

Well now that you're not this guy any more;smokey-and-the-bandit.jpg I'm not surprised your rate has reduced...

Searching the net for discount codes for south lakes wild animal park (fuck off fist), it took me to this post on www.moneysavingexpert.com

I haven't clicked on any of the links :lol:

If you've enjoy reading Erotic Romance, maybe you'd like to hear it read by the authors?

Smut by the Sea: Scarborough 2013 will be an Adults Only Event held at Scarborough Library on the 22nd June 2013. It's a celebration of Smut with Erotic Authors performing short readings from their stories, covering a wide variety of genres we are going to have a little something for everyone during the day.

In the Evening we'll be having A Launch Party extravaganza with Fun, Laughter & Prizes galore and so Much More..

A lot of the event is still being planned but the one thing we are sure about is it'll be a day like no other you've had in Scarborough and you really would not want to miss it.

More Info on the Event is at smutbythesea.co.uk

The Daytime Event is Free and Open to Everyone, but the Launch Party in the evening is a tickets only affair.

Right now you can get a discount of 30% on the Tickets by using the promotional code givelube on the eventbrite ticket page at smutbythesea.eventbrite.co.uk

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=60997291

:lol: love to be a fly on the wall though

Did he land on your belly?

Statistically, whenever anybody falls over it's likely they'll land on his belly.

Its a canny story but its not like Somali pirates dress a la Holywood anyway.

... that's the point?

... that's the point?

I thought they were selling it as the bloke being traumatised by them being dressed like that as if it would bring back memories.

If they'd blacked up and carried grenade launchers then fair enough.

I thought they were selling it as the bloke being traumatised by them being dressed like that as if it would bring back memories.

If they'd blacked up and carried grenade launchers then fair enough.

No, they thought it was going to be about olden-day pirates, then when they realise it was about modern-day piracy it was too late to get the message out to all the ladies not to come in fancy dress.

The bloke wouldn't have been traumatised, but may have been offended that his harrowing story was greeted with such levity.