General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Fuck me, its wet out there.

I've just stripped off in my kitchen. Got Bridget Jonesed (again) by a car when I left the hospital this morning.

Looks like I'm staying in today. :(

Anyone want to give me a lift to the shop so I can buy some food?

I would but

I'm 250 miles away

Don't drive

Thought that counts though eh? :)

Aye, thanks for that. :lol: I'm going to spy on the neighbours and demand a lift if they're going out anywhere in the car. Then hitchhike back.

Failsafe.

There isn't a bus that goes from my front door to the supermarket. :lol: I could get one, but it'd only be for two stops. I always do my shopping on foot, I just can't be arsed when it's lashing down.

Booked up for Weymouth in August :)

Watch the dates son...don't do what I did, sorry, what Mrs PL did and miss the start of the season :glare: Was it you who went last year?...was it full of hairy arsed contractors drinking 17 pints in the camp bar of an evening? :lol:

Watch the dates son...don't do what I did, sorry, what Mrs PL did and miss the start of the season :glare: Was it you who went last year?...was it full of hairy arsed contractors drinking 17 pints in the camp bar of an evening? :lol:

No not me. I've been about 4 or 5 times over the last 10 years and we always go for carnival week. Love sitting by the harbour with a pint watching the big cruisers come in and out.