General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Is this in direct response to someone/thing? It looks like it is, but I can't see the original?

Or am I going mental?

p.s. fwiw I can't be arsed with fancy dress either and (like J69), it's not about being afraid to look daft, it's the forced jollity of it all. Zaniness can get fisted by a clown on a fucking unicorn for all I care.

Don't you hang around with such types? :razz:

Wedding at Sheffield, brides already 30 minutes late !!! And I'm outside with a screaming toddler!

At least I have Boddingtons for company :)

9ume8ata.jpg

We're taking the bairn to her first wedding next week and I'm going to become one of those 'I'll sit at the end with her just in case' people that I always pitied.

We're taking the bairn to her first wedding next week and I'm going to become one of those 'I'll sit at the end with her just in case' people that I always pitied.

Good luck! It's all about timing. Best to fit a soft play in first so that they crash out for the boring silent bits.

Went to the driving range yesterday after the match.

Actually quite good, couldn't fancy normal golf but hitting a ball as hard and as far as you can is good to take your mind off things. I don't think I could stand proper golf mind.

Went to the driving range yesterday after the match.

Actually quite good, couldn't fancy normal golf but hitting a ball as hard and as far as you can is good to take your mind off things. I don't think I could stand proper golf mind.

I fucking hate golf with a passion but it turns out I'm actually quite good at it. Won a putting competition when I was on holiday once and the prize was 6 hours free golf tuition with the professional golf instructor on the island. My then husband was happy to take it off my hands..

I fucking hate golf with a passion but it turns out I'm actually quite good at it. Won a putting competition when I was on holiday once and the prize was 6 hours free golf tuition with the professional golf instructor on the island. My then husband was happy to take it off my hands..

......The professional golf instructor was probably hoping he'd be taking you off your then husbands hands for six hours 'intensive training'.

:)