General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Love all that.

Get onto the book - http://www.play.com/Books/Books/4-/16270011/599043023/Pitmen-Painters/ListingDetails.html?_%24ja=tsid:13315%7Ccat:16270011%7Cprd:16270011&ef_id=UURB0AAABTKSay2J:20130407172559:s

Got tickets to see the play at Theatre Royal coming summer .

Cant wait as missed it when started here a few years ago.

http://www.theatreroyal.co.uk/whats-on/the-pitmen-painters-0

Edited by LoveTheBobby

Luke Bryan Shocks with ACM Win

Luke Bryan was richly rewarded for co-hosting the ACM Awards for the very first time on Sunday night: he took home the night's top honor.

In the biggest surprise of Sunday night's telecast, which aired live from Las Vegas on CBS, Bryan was named Entertainer of the Year, beating out his ACM Awards co-host Blake Shelton, as well as Jason Aldean, Miranda Lambert and Taylor Swift. He's the first male artist to win the award since 2007, when Kenny Chesney took it home. Since then, Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood have each won the fan-voted award twice.

A visibly emotional Bryan struggled to hold back tears as he told the crowd, "This is the defining moment of my life and it means the world to me, and I will never take it for granted." He added, "What I always wanted to be was just a country singer that got to ride on a tour bus and show up at a new stage and play music every night…every time I step on stage, it is a blessing to play for fans." Noting that he'd just started headlining his own tours, Bryan also thanked all the artists for whom he's opened - those he "watched from the side of the stage" - who he said taught him how to be a better entertainer.

Bryan was presented his award by Shania Twain, making her first appearance on the ACM Awards in a decade.

( probably only of other interest to Meenzer) :lol:

Target apologizes for 'manatee' plus-size color

April 5, 2013 (WPVI) -- A plus-sized product has outraged some shoppers at Target, all because of its color.

A self-described plus-size shopper from California posted identical Target products on Twitter - the only difference being the size.

The standard style is described as "dark heather gray." But the plus-size product is "manatee gray."

Manatees are big creatures, often called elephants of the ocean.

The shopper complained that "manatee" was a hurtful reference to her body shape.

A Target spokeswoman says the labeling of the Massimo-brand Kimono Maxi Dress was "an unintentional oversight" and Target will be "fixing the discrepancy."

:lol: