General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Isn't it just a screen grab?

That's what I wondered. Twitter offers embedding text...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Boards Of Canada - Tomorrow's Harvest [leaked, due out June 5, 2013]</p>— leaksallday.com ♪♫♪ (@leaksallday) <a href="https://twitter.com/leaksallday/status/341786117827334144">June 4, 2013</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

So wondered if we can use it, if it's just a screen grab tagged as an image that's unacceptable ;)

That's what I wondered. Twitter offers embedding text...

So wondered if we can use it, if it's just a screen grab tagged as an image that's unacceptable ;)

:lol: Ant is the man to talk to

Prince Philip in hospital for a routine investigative operation today. Speculated to be either a laparoscopy or colonoscopy etc. He's expected to be in hospital for 2 WEEKS!!

At our place he'd be home in time for Coronation Street tonight :unsure2:

To be fair to the old racist, if I was recovering from some bugger rooting around with cameras up my nipper valve, I'd want to take as long as possible.

( Isn't he in his nineties now, takes longer for owld gadgies to recover :dunno: )

Prince Philip in hospital for a routine investigative operation today. Speculated to be either a laparoscopy or colonoscopy etc. He's expected to be in hospital for 2 WEEKS!!

At our place he'd be home in time for Coronation Street tonight :unsure2:

Exploratory surgery could mean anything. A 92 year old laparotomy is never an enticing prospect at the best of times..