General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Don't worry- I'm not.

Took today off and having a proper BH weekend, including a wedding in Northumberland on Sunday.

It's supposed to be lovely weather-wise on Sunday. Where's the wedding at?

it's fucking 9 degrees and raining here. this year ha been utterly depressing weather wise.

currently weighing up whether to try and sweat my hangover out at the gym, or eat my way through it at pizza express. the latter is seeming more appealing right now.

Who the fuck gets married on a Sunday?.....apart from my cousin, because the most expensive wedding venue in Edinburgh is cheaper then, apparently....:glare:

It is a bank hol this weekend

It is a bank hol this weekend

Up at Newton by the Sea C*th.

I'd normally give a Sunday wedding a wide berth too PaddockLad, but its a bank holiday Monday so it's a free pass ;)

So it is, been on backshift all week so am a bit all over the place....working Monday at 4pm too :(

I've got one in a few weeks on a Friday...the present mrs PL is a solicitor's secretary, and hes invited us both to to whole fuckin thing...service, "wedding breakfast" (wtf??!!) and the evening do. I'll know about 3 people there and as a subbie I'll lose a shift's dosh. I asked why I just couldnt come to the evening do and was told that someone didnt want to go on their own, despite them knowing plenty of people going. Tbf, her boss is generally a good lad, but I dont see why I should lose money because he's saving his own by not getting married on a fuckin Saturday.

So it is, been on backshift all week so am a bit all over the place....working Monday at 4pm too :(

I've got one in a few weeks on a Friday...the present mrs PL is a solicitor's secretary, and hes invited us both to to whole fuckin thing...service, "wedding breakfast" (wtf??!!) and the evening do. I'll know about 3 people there and as a subbie I'll lose a shift's dosh. I asked why I just couldnt come to the evening do and was told that someone didnt want to go on their own, despite them knowing plenty of people going. Tbf, her boss is generally a good lad, but I dont see why I should lose money because he's saving his own by not getting married on a fuckin Saturday.

plenty of scope to make up some of your lost funds by consuming more than your share of bubbles, drinking the wedding breakfast dry of wine then making a tit of yourself on the dance floor so they soon regret ever inviting you - my usual tactic at a wedding where i barely know anyone.

plenty of scope to make up some of your lost funds by consuming more than your share of bubbles, drinking the wedding breakfast dry of wine then making a tit of yourself on the dance floor so they soon regret ever inviting you - my usual tactic at a wedding where i barely know anyone.

Goes without saying! :lol:

:lol:

Console yourself with the knowledge that when his new mrs. meets you, she'll instantly regret her haste, and know she's settled for inferior goods.

Works for me ;)

Got the invitation with her parents name and address on it.....know the family, they live in an avenue overlooking the sea near where Teddy Sheringham lived when he played for Pompey....but I know theyre only two genrations out of a fuckin caravan so the pykey cow can shove it :thumbsup:

Gotta go to Emsworth for a 40th on Sunday. Me and the lass will be the youngest adults there by a good 10yrs, so I'll be playing up to that and getting everybody else to get us drinks :D

Gotta go to Emsworth for a 40th on Sunday. Me and the lass will be the youngest adults there by a good 10yrs, so I'll be playing up to that and getting everybody else to get us drinks :D

Tight Fish-ted? ;)

Emsworth is niiiiiice...if you get a chance nip down to Bosham...its so pretty it makes me cry...the Saxon church there is on the Bayeaux Tapestry and an infant daughter of King Canute is buried there..

Tight Fish-ted? ;)

Emsworth is niiiiiice...if you get a chance nip down to Bosham...its so pretty it makes me cry...the Saxon church there is on the Bayeaux Tapestry and an infant daughter of King Canute is buried there..

Doubt we will get the chance to do anything to be honest, but thanks.

Oh, I'm not cheap, it's just that I don't get paid until Monday

That cunt Bridger has been found guilty, i hope they tear him to pieces inside.

Apparently he told a priest inside he flung her body into a river. Horrifying details of his life suggest otherwise.

I sometimes think the shite they come out with after pleading not guilty is one of the worst aspects -must be terrible for the family when they don't just admit it and say the body is there.

I've said it before but I just wish these foul cunts had just one or two moments of self awareness or a flicker of humanity before they commit these acts and either seek help or just top themselves and save people unimaginable pain and grief.