General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

She wants to think herself lucky they had such good tatse. My grandad used to play Roger Whittaker records. That said, I still have a soft spot for his version of the Skye Boat Song

So, I was in a bargain shop in whitley Bay today and noticed they were selling Tayto crisps. So I bought a couple of pickled onion at 25p each, 5p more than the golden wonder ones I normally get. These had better be good, or you taigs owe me 10p. 

14 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Also, 25p? Is it still 1993 in Whitley Bay?

It's a bargain shop (home bargains). Full size crisp bags, in date, is the reason I pop in if I'm passing.

The king of all crisps, for all time, was Tudor pickled onion. I used to buy whole retail boxes of them from Macro for a fiver. :rip:

36 minutes ago, Renton said:

So, I was in a bargain shop in whitley Bay today and noticed they were selling Tayto crisps. So I bought a couple of pickled onion at 25p each, 5p more than the golden wonder ones I normally get. These had better be good, or you taigs owe me 10p. 

They won't be any good without custard.

People from NI are funny. They get very teary eyed over their food and drink products when they're in exile. At uni they would bang on about caffreys, which in fact was very ordinary. Then a colleague of mine from Belfast introduced me to the culinary delight of "fifteens". They're not nice. 

Give me stotty cake, pease pudding, and dog anyday. ;)

(Actually not pease pudding which is fucking gross)

They're absolutely wank like. :lol: 

Delivered a guitar of mine to the wrong house and the bloke who got a free Matt Bellamy signature guitar really didn't want to give it back...

5 hours ago, Renton said:

It's a bargain shop (home bargains). Full size crisp bags, in date, is the reason I pop in if I'm passing.

The king of all crisps, for all time, was Tudor pickled onion. I used to buy whole retail boxes of them from Macro for a fiver. :rip:

:lol: Tudor pickled onion- how to turn your mouth in to a puckered cats hole with one crisp. 

Mind you, at least Tudor had the right colour/flavour combo. 

Green is cheese and onion. 

Blue is salt and vinegar. 

Anything else is wrong